Amazing Big Brother

Micheal was of course..yep you guessed it! On his phone, STILL sulking. He needed to be distracted from being so mad but he couldn't because ...
1. His sexy pretty girlfriend was not online at the moment
2. His phone was actually about to die and he can't find his charger
3. His younger siblings are far to annoying and they will easily find a way to bug him

UGGH!! He was so mad. It was to frustrating! It wasnt funny. He needed to rage out on someone. He walked downstairs and seen.. DING DING DING!! Anthony! He grabbed his brothers dark blue boxers and yanked them up.

Anthony cringed and yipped and growled. "what the actual fuck?! Let go!!"

Micheal laughed a little. He dragged Anthony to the coat rack and hung him up there.

Anthony screamed. "STOPP!! LET ME DOWN!!" It hurt so bad! He didn't even do anything!

Matt came downstairs. He was very angry. "Goddamnit let him go."

Micheal frowned but he let his brother go.

"IM FREE!! IM FREE FROM THE GORILLA!" He ran into the living room and went by Bradley and Wendy.

Matt looked at Micheal. "Micheal, everyone needs to leave. I'm cleaning the whole house. I can't have everyone here. So you are all going to hang out at the park for 3 hours."

Micheal glared. "Dad I doubt Me, Anthony, and Bradley would wanna stay at the stupid ass park for three hours. What are we supposed to do while the babies play?!"

"Hey! I'm not a baby!" Yelled Connor.

"No but your a eavesdropping brat now get out of here!!!" Yelled Micheal.

"Come here Connor. Don't let him get to you he's just mad. Pff- like always." Said Bradley.

Connor smiled at his other siblings across the room and nodded. Before he left he glared at Micheal. But he did run off to hang out with his nice siblings.

Matt sighed. "You three older ones can play soccer, go to the river, and everything! All of that is there. Plus all three of you have phones." Matt was getting annoyed. He needed to clean!

"Alright Alright. Dad can we take your car? I don't went them in my car."

"Son they'll be in there for Literally a minute. It's fine just use your car."

"Fineee!" He walked by his siblings. "All of us to the park. Three hours. Grab Soccer ball, Football, and portable chargers. Now. My car." Nobody asked questions they just obeyed.

They all got in the car. Bradley but Wendy in her car seat. Anthony sat in the front with Micheal. They drove to the park.

There was ALOT of kids. More than usual. Most of them they didn't know. And they all lived in this town for there whole life. Weird. None of there friends were there. Out of ALL FIVE kids. Wow. That's sad.

Wendy and Connor raced to play on the equipment with the other kids.

"Make sure you keep a good eye on her Connor!" Micheal said.

"Pff- I don't need u telling me! I already was! Hmph." Connor said smugly.

Micheal rolled his eyes. He really needed to pick on Anthony. Badly he. He shoved Anthony to ground. Anthony screamed in pain as people looked at him.

Anthony looked around to see lots of people's eyes on him. His face turned a light shade of red. Bradley helped Anthony up. "You alright" he asked.

Anthony looked at him and nodded. Still kinda embarrassed. Micheal then grabbed Anthony, pinned him to the ground and took his pants off of him, exposing his dark blue boxers to his brothers, his sister, and.. EVERY DAMN PERSON AT THAT PARK.

"...!!" Anthony blushed big. He was deeply embarrassed. He felt tears forming as he heard everyone laughing at him. EVERYONE. Wendy and Connor went by Anthony and they seen his tests.

"Hey! Give them back they not yours!" Wendy said to Michael.

"Why should I?!" Said Micheal.

Wendy thought for a moment. She didn't know what to say until she said "Because."

Micheal laughed hard. "Oh this baby cracks me up." He couldn't stop laughing but he threw Anthony's pants back to him.

Anthony instantly out them on and walked to the bench. He sat there and tried making the tests in his eyes leave but they didn't. They just stayed there like they were there forever.

Bradley sat next to him and out his arm around him. "Dude are.. you ok?"

Anthony's tears rolled into his face. He couldn't stop crying now.

Bradley gasped and looked down. Wendy ran up to her big brother and crawled into his lap. She hugged him.

Connor sat on the other side of Anthony and he looked down.

"Are you okay?" Asked Wendy.

Anthony just laughed. But nobody joined in on that laughter. They all new better. Even Wendy and she's only three years old.

"I have a question for you three. Can ANYBODY be okay if you have Micheal for a older brother? DO you guys remember any fun moments with him that are unforgettable? Or do u remember moments when he's rude and mean and those were the unforgettable times? I know I have done something to all if u that was mean but DO any of us go that far like him!! Honestly I would love to know!!" Anthony said madly.

Micheal was behind them hidden behind a tree. He listened to everything.

"OMG Micheal sucks! He called me a baby eariler cuz I like going to the park!" Said Connor.

"Your just a little kid! I know kids older than u who like playing at the park! Jeez he's dumb." Said Bradley

Wendy just was angry. "Why did we have to have a mean big brother?"

Micheal looked down. He sat down. He didn't think he was being to far. He thought every big brother did that. Boy was he wrong.

"Let's go to the river!" Said Bradley. Everyone agreed and Anthony carried Wendy and bradley and Connor ran. It was pretty fun.

Micheal almost cried. ALMOST. But seriously. It was like he wasn't even there sibling. He followed them. As they were running Anthony tripped and he and Wendy fell in the river. Bradley tried helping but he fell in accidently dragging Connor in. they all screamed but then Micheal yelled and he dove in the water.

He grabbed Wendy and Connor and he swam to the edge and put them there. He grabbed Bradleys hand and pulled him to the edge. He grabbed onto Anthony and helped him swim over to the edge.

"Are you guys okay?!?!" Said Micheal.

"We are now." Said Anthony. "Thank God we have an amazing big brother."

Wendy and Connor hugged onto Micheal. So did Bradley. And then shocker Anthony hugged Micheal. They all hugged each other. They all acutually all started crying. They continued this for awhile until Bradley, Anthony, and Micheal's phones buzzed. It was they group chat.

"Hey you kids can come home now." -- Dad

They all smiled and went home. On they way home Micheal said something. "Hey this doesn't mean I won't go hard on all of u." The siblings stared. "Not to hard though" everyone laughed.

To be continued...

A/N: guess who's back? Back again? Bobbibitch is back! Tell a friend! Hey guys I'm back. I just downloaded the app again. I missed all of u and this story and this all of this in general. I'm so glad I'm back and I'm sorry but I believe I told all of u this idk but I think I told u I can't respond to comments idk why it won't let me but don't worry I see them and I love all of them anyway I hope u enjoy this bye-bye guys!