Aloha ;)

The family was in a diner for breakfast, and there had already been chaos.

"Micheal, let him go now!" Rose whisper shouted, dressed in a red sundress and brown birkenstock sandals.

Micheal laughed, he was wearing a white shirt and grey nike shorts.

He let go of Anthony's red boxer. Anthony growled at him, wearing a grey tank top and light blue jeans.

"You're a fucking asshole." He growled.

Matt frowned.

"Language."

Anthony rolled his eyes, clearly still annoyed.

Wendy, dressed in her light pink shirt with a peppermint on it and a blue skirt, went over to Anthony and tugged on his shirt.

"What do you want?"

She giggled and hugged onto his leg. He smirked and he lifted her up on his hip.

"Mommy! Can we go back to the beach??"

Rose laughed.

"Sure pumpkin. Lets go everyone."

The family drove back to the hotel, putting in their swimsuits, and they go to the beach.

Bradley set down his towel and laid there, on his phone texting his girlfriend. He was in was so busy texting her, he didnt even hear the girl in front of him at first.

"Hi there, what's your name?" The girl said. As soon as Bradley saw her, his eyes widen three sizes.

She was beautiful! She had pretty brown eyes and long blonde hair. Her smile was adorable, and she had diamond earrings. Not to mention, she was wearing a red and black bikini and she was pretty curvy.

He finally snapped out of it and smiled back.

"H-Hi.. I'm Bradley."

"You don't seem to be having much fun.. do you maybe wanna go in the water??"

He looked over to the water and saw that Micheal was in there with Wendy and Connor. He smiled and nodded and they walked to the water.

All of a sudden Connor started swimming over.

"Hi Bradley!"

Bradley cringed and smiled at him.  The girl frowned and looked at Bradley.

"Whos he?"

"Thats Connor.. hes my little brother."

The girl went more near Bradley and whispered in his ear.

"You can make him go away, right?"

He hesitated for a minute. He really didn't wanna upset Connor on a great day like this.. but that girl was hot and he didn't wanna upset her either.

Connor splashed Bradley.

"Hey! You got my hair wet!" The girl yelled at him.

"O-Oh sorry.." Connor shyly stuttered out.

Bradley was thinking then he smirked.  He looked at the girl and then whispered in her ear.

"Let him stay for a minute, I have an idea since he splashed you."

The girl nodded, watching.

"Hey Connor, turn around for a minute. Tell me, do you see Wendy anywhere?"

Connor turned around and spotted Wendy.

"Yep! Shes right over- OW!" Connor screamed out in pain, as Bradley started pulling his swim suit up, wedging him.