1 Todoroki's POV

"You're rank five!? You should be at least second by now!" Endeavor snaps and I groan. "It's been two damn years! You're lucky I don't move out and join another agency." I yell back and Fuyumi puts her hand on his shoulder. "Dad." She says softly and he shoves her away. "Don't fucking touch her!" I scream and step forward. "You may be the newer hero, but I can still beat you like I did when you were 5." Endeavor growls and I instantly cover my right side with ice. "Try it, old man." I growl as Fuyumi yells, "Stop it! Shoto, just go to your room and calm down. Dad, please just calm down." I wait for him to put out his fire before taking away my ice. "I'm moving out." I say and walk away. Fuyumi gasps and Endeavor growls but I just keep walking. Why did I say that? I don't have any plans, anywhere to go. Endeavor controls my salary, he'll cut me off instantly. I still start packing and wonder if there's someone I could go to. I'm the number 5 hero and I've only been in practice for two years. Not to mention my dad is the retired number one. It won't be hard to find a new job, I just need somewhere to stay in between that. I know Midoryia would, but he's living in a small apartment donating most of his money and I can't take that away from him. Uraraka is finally giving her parents the life they deserve, I can't ask her either. Iida probably wouldn't even answer the phone. Katsuki... no, Bakugo. We broke up a long time ago. He would take me. Maybe? I haven't talked to him since graduation. Does he even have the same number? Couldn't hurt to try. I pick up my phone and call his number as Fuyumi opens my door and walks inside. He picks up on the second ring. I motion for her to leave and she's hesitant but does.
(Bold is Bakugo, italics are Todoroki.)

What the fuck do you want?

It won't be long, I just need somewhere to stay. I'm not going to beg, I'll be out of your hair as soon as I switch jobs and you know it won't be long.

Stop rambling, you sound like damn Deku. I was about to get a new apartment and move away from the old hag anyway. Before then, you can stay here. Get your ass over here before Endeavor pitches a hissy fit. Do you need me to pick you up?

Uh, yeah. Fuyumi's not happy either. C-can you hurry?

He touches you again and I'm killing him. I'm already on my way.

I take a sigh of relief as Fuyumi walks back in. "Bakugo, really? That's going to be awful. Look, I know dad is an asshole sometimes but-" She starts but I cut her off. "Fuyumi, I love you but it's time for me to go. I'll keep in contact with you and Natsuo." I say and keep packing my bag. "I love you. Please... stay in contact. With Touya..." She says and I sigh. "I'm not going to be like Touya. I'll keep in contact, okay?" She nods before giving me a hug and leaving. I sigh and sling my bag over my shoulder before taking the backdoor and walking out to the front. He's there mere moments later and I'm a little surprised. A truck? He's up there in rank, and he drives an old truck? Maybe it has emotional value. I run to the truck and hop in as Endeavor bursts out the front door. "Shoto, if you don't get back here right now-" He yells and I cut him off. "I quit and I'm gay, asshole!" I scream back and flip him off as Bakugo drives away, making the tires squeal. I'm almost in tears but hold it back. "Finally said fuck you to the old man, huh?" He asks as I look away pointedly. "Yeah. What's up with the truck?" I ask, hoping to shift the conversation to him. "Damn thing has character, okay? What's up with the sister?" He asks and I groan. "Just fucking drive, okay!?" I ask pointedly and he huffs. "Fine." He says and grips the steering wheel tightly.

I feel a little bad but I'm not going to apologize right now, even though he kinda saved me from getting my ass beat. I sigh and lean my head against the window, holding back tears. He huffs aggressively but reaches over and grabs my hand. I grip it tightly out of instinct and close my eyes. I can't do this, I can't catch feelings again. Damn it, damn it, damn it. I have to let go. Just this once, I just left my family I'll let him be close just this once. "So why do you need a new apartment?" I ask, keeping my eyes shut tightly as I don't trust myself to cry. "Old Hag's got cancer." He grumbles and my breath catches. Mitsuki? "Damn it!" I basically scream and jerk my hand away from his to cover my face. She was my mother when Rei couldn't be. I hate today. "She'll be fine, she's been through hell and back and she'll fight through this." He says tensely and I just cover my mouth, now struggling not to sob. He stays silent but I feel the car park. "You can sleep in my room, I'll sleep in the living room." He says and I shake my head. "I can't run you out of your own bed, Bakugo." I say and he flinches. "Whatever." He snaps and gets out. I pull at my hair and sling my bookbag over my shoulder before walking inside. "Welcome, Todoroki. Would you like some tea?" Masaru asks and I shake my head. "No thank you. How is she?" I ask timidly and he sighs but nods to a room. I put my bag down and walk inside. I don't know shat I'm expecting, but this definitely isn't it. She's working at a desk?

"Katsuki I swear if y- Todoroki, honey! I missed you. Masaru told me you were coming but I didn't know you'd be here so soon. They won't let me go to work, silly things." She says and raises up to hug me. I hug her without hesitation and find out she's much more thin than she used to be. "Its good to see you, Suki. I'm sorry about... the incident two years ago." I say and she shakes her head as she pulls away slightly. "Kat has always been... difficult. I understand honey, I'm just glad you're out." She says and I smile. I've broken down to her at least twice when Fuyumi wasn't home. "Go and sleep honey, it's late and you've been through hell." She says and I nod. "Okay, Suki. Thank you." I say before leaving her to work.