Chapter 1

DAVE'S POV.

Nakasilip lang ako sa bintana ng room ni shane kung saan comatose pa rin siya. She's been sleeping around two months. I'm starting to feel fear as the time pass by. I miss you and your voice. Huli kong narinig 'yong boses niya ng ma-aksidente siya.

Date namin ngayon dahil three years na kami. Hanggang ngayon hindi ako makapaniwalang umabot kami ng three years. Mahal na mahal ko siya. At mas minamahal pa.

I call her that day because I want to know where she is. Dapat pala sinundo ko s'ya kung ganito lang din na hindi ako makatiis na hindi siya makita kahit saglit.

"Hi hubby" she answered.

"Hey babe where are you? I'm waiting"

"Oh! My early bird hubby. Don't worry. I'm on my way" tapos tumawa siya. Damn I'm starting to be impatient

"But I miss you already. Tell me where you are and I pick you up"

Damm'it I just want her here right now.

"Babe it's okay. Papunta na rin a-" 

Dumagundong ang kaba mula sa dibdib ko. I heard her terror scream. Fuck!

"Shane! Hey! Talk to me. Babe! Fuck!" I shouted in panic. I feel like my heart sank just by hearing her voice screaming like she's been afraid of something and she can't do anything.

And...

The last thing I heard was screaming from the people asking for help. And my guts answer me when I observed out that she obtained accident and I feel like my world drown through that news.

That's the last day I've heard her voice. I'd regret that I didn't pick her up instead I prior my surprise before her. I shouldn't do it but all I want in that day was to be perfect for us.

I wish I can turn back time and do it for her. Now. I'm full of regret because I shouldn't say that though I don't know that would happen that day.

Hindi ko namalayan tumulo na ang luha mula sa mga mata ko. Pinunasan ko agad dahil ayoko'ng maging mahina sa oras na 'to. I need to be strong so when she wake up I will beside her.

"Dave" tawag sa akin kaya napalingon ako. Si tita Sheena(Shane's mother).

"Bakit po tita?"

I confronted her so I can hear what will she say and now I really noticed her face. I didn't observe that her eye baggage are getting better due to the fact of lack of sleep. I know she's stressed.

"You should've eat first. You're barely living. I don't want anything bad happen to you too. Ako na magbabantay sa anak ko. I will wait for you here when you are done. And please don't blame yourself. It's not your fault, okay? Sige na" udyok ni tita. I sigh in defeat. I know I just don't have appetite to eat when I know Shane was there, laying on bed, unconsciously.

Magmula kasi ng ma-aksidente si Shane, nawalan na ako ng ganang kumain. Gusto 'kong nandito lang sa tabi niya para bantayan siya kung sakaling magising na siya. Nawalan na rin ako ng time para asikasuhin ang pag-aaral ko. All I want was to be there and taking of her while she's unconscious. Araw araw gusto kong umiyak sa tuwing nakikita ko ang mga aparatos sa katawan niya. Marami siyang natamong sugat at bali sa katawan dahil sa lakas ng impact. I was close to faint when I heard that but I choose to stand still even though my knees were melting. Gusto ng bumigay pero tinatagan ko ang loob ko pero hindi ko rin kinaya ng makita ko ang kalagayan niya. All I heard that day was tita sob.