Chapter 31

A/N; informing my readers that starting in this chapter were Shane POV. To avoid confusion and this is clarification for those who confused that I didn't put name on POV. So enjoy reading. Stay tuned everyone! Keep safe:)

***

9YEARS LATER...

"Shane tuloy ka ba anak?"

I stop packing when I heard mom question. I smiled when I saw her leaning in a door looking directly to me.

"Yes mom. Actually, I'm preparing my things na so when tomorrow morning comes I'm ready to my flight. Why po?" I said and continue my doing. Mom walk towards to my bed and sit carefully. I stand up to get my make up kit and put it to my second suit case because in my other luggage my clothes are.

"Nothing sweetheart. Please be safe okay? Don't forget to call us when you get there. I call nanay helen earlier to tell that you're going home and you're going to stay in our house. Wait for mang tonyo to pick you up in the airport okay?"

I smiled because of her worry look. I know why she said that because this is my first time travelling alone in the philippines. It took me years to finally go home. Five years ago when I was graduated. My feelings was so happy that it going burst out because finally I graduate and now that everything I want were going to happen now. This is my begining of becoming successful someday. And of course to finally meet my man in my dreams...

"Shane are you listening to me?" Mom interrupt my thoughts. Ngumiti ako bago sumagot.

"Yes mom. Don't worry you two mom and dad. I can handle myself safely and I promise I will call when I get there. Don't forget that bianca is with me and Fen too" paliwanag ko habang inaayos ang mga damit na dadalhin ko. My mom stay seated in my bed until I'm done.

"Shane I knew you have others thing to do there other than photoshoot you said. I know its been years and now finally you will do it na. I hope you'll get your answer. Sorry for not communicating to them and now I don't know what happen to them. I don't have a news about dave too. I'm sorry sweetheart for hiding this for your own sake. Your dad and I agree because we don't want you stress and having block outs for forcing to remember all your memories. And those I thank god for helping you to remember all those lose memories and now you're free. All you gonna do is to find your man of your dreams. Wish you all the best shane. This is all I want for you was to be happy. Call us if you need anything. Don't hesitate to call if you have a problem and not saying it. Don't keep it all yourself. We're here for you anytime sweetheart." 

Tumulo ang luha ko dahil sa sinabi niya. Its all mom. My mom that always care about me and always look at the outcome before doing it. I'm happy that she's my mom that always support me and not mom that never do what I want. I'm thankful she's so understanding and always understand my situation.

Tumayo ako at patakbong yinakap siya. Nabigla siya ngunit nakabawi rin at yinakap ako.

"Mommy...Thank you...Thank you for always understanding me. You always been supportive to me and never leave my side. Thank you mom. Don't worry, when I see him for the first time I will tell you first. I will update you. Thank you so much. I love you so much mom." I said while hugging her tightly.

She patted my head and we parted. My mom look at me with her genuine smile and sweet eyes. She gently comb my hair while looking directly to my eyes.

"I'm your mom. Masaya na akong masaya ka. Iyon lang ang gusto ko anak ang maging masaya ka. When  you was graduated years ago that's your biggest gift to us. Iyon lang dahil sa lahat ng nangyari nagtuloy ka pa rin sa pag-aaral ng mabuti. Nagtiyaga ka kahit ilang beses kang nadala sa ospital. Nak' hindi ko na gugustuhin pang makabalik ka pa sa pangyayari 'yon. So leave it all in the past. And you make us proud. Continue your journey. We're all here for you to guide, to become more successfull and reach your dream. I love you anak" tumulo ang luha ni mom sa mata niya ngunit ang ngiti ay hindi nawala. Kita kita ko kung gaano siya ka-proud sa akin. I wiped her tears and joke.