Chapter 24

SHANE'S POV.

"Shane always go with your cousin okay?" My mom reminded me. I just nod and focus on the road. I'm excited because it's my first day in school. Antagal ko ring nawala kaya pati memorya nawawala.

It's Monday in the morning and we're heading now in my university. Bianca texted me awhile ago that she's there with kuya luke. I reply that we're on the way and she reply quickly that she will wait for me.

"Don't talk with a stranger. Text us if your done to your class so I can accompany you home okay?" mom.

"Yes Mom"

Dad is driving and at the same time listening too. After 30 minutes of driving we're here now. I got out of the car and wait for mom talk.

"I know you can do this sweetheart. We're here for you. Always take care of yourself and please trust peaple who can lean on. I love you anak" she said, get out of the car and went to me. She hugged me tight and kiss my forehead. Dad do the same. Nagpaalaman pa kami saka sila umalis.

I face the entrance where many student walking in. Some of them where glancing at my way. I bit my lip and lower my head to stop looking around because it's making me want to go home. I walk to the stairs and to my supprise bianca is waiting for me. I waved my hand to know that I'm already here. She saw me and immediately run to hug me tight.

"I'm glad you're here." She said with a smile. I smiled too. Naiilang pa rin ako kasi nakikita ko pa rin ang mga titig nila sa akin. I know she see it so she clung her hand on me. We started walking and some boys were staring at me. I can hear their whisper.

"Who is she?"

"My kind of girl"

"She's beautiful right bro?"

"Gorgeous"

"Is she's bianca sister?"

"I don't know"

"What her name? I wanna know"

They're talking about me and I'm too shy to look at them so I keep my head lower and focus on our way. Bianca hear it to so she smiled. She said don't mind them. Sa office daw muna kami para malaman na pumasok ako ngayon. Of course to get my scheduled too. Bianca knock when we are infront of door.

"Come in" a lower voice of a woman said. We got in and to see the woman sitting in a swivel chair smiling at us. "Sit miss" inimwestra niya ang upuan sa harap ng table niya. Umupo kami ni bianca. We smiled before bianca talk first.

"Ma'am this is Shane Anne Salvador, my cousin. She's is transferred from other country. We're here to get her scheduled in class and some school problems" panimula ni bianca. The woman smiled to us and get some paper. Nilapag niya 'yon sa harap ko.

"Sign this and read first. And also this is your scheduled. What course are you taking?"She ask.

"Ahm I want a course for modeling ma'am"  nahihiyang Sabi ko dahil sila mom at dad lang naman ang may alam na gusto ko maging model. Nakaraan ko na pag-isip isip na bakit ang lapit ng puso ko sa modeling. My mom mention it that I want to become a model someday when I'm a kid. My mom and dad support me when I said I want to be a model.

Bianca and teacher shocked. I bite my lower lip and focus on my feet. Ma'am cleared her throat kaya napatingin ako sa kaniya. She smiled.

"Oh you're into modeling? Good choice. Bianca has the same answer when I ask that." She said out of nowhere. I'm shocked that I have the same answer with Bianca. I look at her and I'm immediately smile when I saw how wide her smile to me.