[ 52. 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙄 𝙙𝙤 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪? ]

Start from the beginning

"No fucking way," Jin can't believe it. No one can.

"I swore we had enough. I don't know what happened," Jennie slumps onto the couch.

Everyone knows the excitement Hoseok is trying to hold in right now. After practically threatening the others to drop out of this little challenge, he's had his eye set on the target. And here he was, the prize money right in his hands.

"Okay but there's still a deal breaker. How do we know Hoseok actually hooked up with a foreigner?"

Namjoon's face turns into disgust as he sets his cup of water down. "Oh trust me, you don't want to see the proof."

It doesn't process right away for Yoongi. Then, it clicks. "Yo, Hoseok! You made a sex tape?!"

"Sex tape is such a vulgar way to describe it..." Hoseok mumbles.

"Whatever the hell you filmed is very much vulgar," Namjoon tosses his phone over to Yoongi with the video ready to be played.

Jin looks over Yoongi's shoulder and both of them have a face of shock and some abhorrence. The faint sounds from the video is enough to make Jennie walk out the room.

"Whatever, now if you'll excuse me... I have new money to spend," Hoseok shovels the money into his pockets. "I'll see you at early dawn tomorrow, morons. We can't miss this flight."

"Someone's getting dominant," Namjoon teases.

"This video proves your point," the boys bust out in snickering and laughing as Hoseok grumpily walks out the room.

-

Chaeyoung walks into the welcoming home and feels a rush of relief. Walking into her own home only made her stress and become tense, but the Park's residence was the opposite.

Mrs. Park comes running from the hallway with open arms. "Chaeyoung!"

"Oh? Hi—" Jimin's mother squeezes her tightly.

"Welcome home! I'm so happy you're spending some time here. Can I get you anything? Jimin will help you set up in your room."

"I will?" Jimin needs a shower, not some settling at home time.

"Of course you will, Jiminie... As a matter of fact, you'll be bunking with Jinyoung for awhile. Chaeyoung needs her privacy, isn't that right?" Mrs. Park smiles cheerfully.

"Fuck sake—"

"Language, hun. Chaeyoung shouldn't be influenced with your bad behavior and language. I'm so sorry, Chaeyoung." Mrs Park places her hand on Chaeyoung's shoulder.

Chaeyoung smirks, "Lets go set up. Come on Jiminie."

-

Although helping Chaeyoung was something he was determined to do, he was more set on showering than setting up a teen's bedroom. This isn't even her bedroom, so Jimin has to hide all of his "secret" items else where while she stays here.

She was currently showering. After Jimin said he really needed one, she insisted she needed a shower first. Chaeyoung is a hassle.

Jimin was currently helping Chaeyoung unpack but her phone had even buzzing for the past fifteen minutes. He's become annoyed by now so he goes over to shut her phone off.

He notices her notifications. Most had been texts from Yoongi and some miscalls from Sehun. All the texts had been casual questions just asking if she had arrived.

There's still one big question Jimin is avoiding. Who on earth did Yoongi get pregnant and what exactly was the aftermath?

'It couldn't hurt to just skim through a few messages...'

Chaeyoung's phone has never had a password. She doesn't have anything to hide. Her personality is loud and she's naturally an open book. Because of this, she wouldn't mind having someone go through her messages, or so Jimin thought.

He starts scrolling up. The conversations are casual so far. The only abnormal texts are Yoongi talking bad about Sehun but even then that seems normal for him.

Something catches Jimin's eye. The text reads "Don't forget to pay off Gowon's family this month."

'Who the hell is Gowon? And why does Yoongi need to—"

"Having fun?" Chaeyoung catches Jimin red handed. Her hair is still wet and she's dressed in pajamas. She has a cold expression and snatches her phone back.

Jimin gets up and heads for the door. "Chaeyoung I'm sorry, I'm just going to leave.." the door is locked.

"I don't think so. Looks like I'll have to keep an eye on my stuff and you. Pick which side of the bed you want, fuck-face."

-

This is awkward and uncomfortable. Sleeping next to a female, especially your boyfriend's sister, is really weird in every aspect. Jimin insisted on sleeping on the floor but Chaeyoung's stare was too scary to say no to.

It's really late and thankfully Jimin took a brisk shower before bed. He still finds this really odd. He wonders what Yoongi would think of this.

'Why do I even care? He got some girl pregnant and never told me. I could suck some other dude dry and it couldn't even amount to what Yoongi did.'

That's right, Jimin is still clueless on this situation. Those messages will help him understand and find out what happened.

Unfortunately, Chaeyoung's side of the bed is next to the wall and her phone is in her hand. Since the bed squeaks too, in order to get a hold of it Jimin has to quietly reach over and grab it.

This is a bad idea, but Jimin is desperate. He slowly reaches over and is waiting for the bed to squeak. He's knows this'll go wrong. Chaeyoung moves around tremendously in her sleep, which doesn't make this situation any better. She mumbles small sentences and Jimin is already freaking out.

He's so close to the phone, he just needs to move maybe an inch closer.

'Almost there...'

SLAM
——————————————————————-

omg 80k!!!

tysm we're so close to 100k that's crazy guys :(

let me know if u find any errors :]

-snifflemin