[8. 𝘼 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 ]

"Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too, was a gift."
———————————————————————

Yoongi and Jimin walked to school together and went their separate ways once they walk in. Jimin would be lying if he said he wasn't thinking about what happened last night.

Yoongi's hoodie was comfortable and big on him and he loved it. He wasn't planning on giving the hoodie back because of how comfortable it was. Jimin hated the fact that Yoongi is so hard to read. He's cold and rude and then sweet the next day.

He saw Taehyung and Jungkook at his locker talking. Jimin hesitated but walked towards them anyway.

"Hey, Jimin." Jungkook smiles.

"H-Hi, Kook."

"Let's just put all this behind us, Jimin. It was a mistake and we should move on."

"Agreed."

"I second on that." Taehyung butts in.

Jimin scoffed and rolled his eyes, 'typical Tae.' Taehyung examines Jimin's outfit and gives him a dirty smirk.

"Where'd you get that hoodie, Jiminie?"

Jimin looked down at Yoongi's black hoodie and it was obvious that he wouldn't usually wear something like this.

"I-I um. Jinyoung got it for me."

"So what does 'MYG' stan for?" He raises a brow and points at the initials embroidered in the sleeve.

'Shit.'

"Oh— I'm not sure.. Jinyoung didn't tell me where he got it."

Jungkook didn't catch on and just looked at them confused, "Are we heading to class or just gonna talk about Jimin's hoodie?"

"Let's go." Taehyung says as he smirks Jimin before they walk into first period.

-

I didn't mean to lash out of Jimin earlier but he really acts like a brat sometimes. He just fucking brings up Jungkook like last night never happened.

I shrugged it off and walked to my friend group. Nothing was off and everything seemed to go like any other day.

"Hey what happened to your hoodie, Yoongi?" Namjoon asks.

Namjoon and I were on good terms now, we forgot about it and moved on.

"Left it at home." I lied

"It's gonna be fucking cold today, good luck."

"Do you want my extra hoodie?" Jennie asks.

"I'm not wearing your girly hoodie, Jennie."

"It's not fucking girly, who do you think I am, Barbie? It's plain."

"Wouldn't fit me, dummy." I sneer.

"Take mine, hyung." Hoseok grabs an extra hoodie from his locker and throws it at me.

I grab it and put it on, we're the same size. "Thanks, Hobi."

"C'mon Yoongi, we have first period." Jennie drags me away and we head off to our first class.

This class was dead and the teacher never cared if we did anything bad, basically a free period. Jennie sits with me in the back. I take out my phone trying to listen to my playlist but Jennie grabs my phone out of my hands.

"Hey!"

"Chill. I'm gonna post for you."

"The fuck does that have to do with taking my phone?"