[7. 𝘼 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 ]

"Kissing you is nice, the rest of you is paradise."
———————————————————————

It was currently 9 PM and Jimin had fallen asleep on Yoongi, his head laid on the older boy's lap; dangerously close to Yoongi's crotch.

Yoongi was still awake and reading. Jimin squirmed around on Yoongi's lap, trying to be as comfortable as possible. Yoongi breathed harshly but tried to ignore the boy's moving around.

Jimin nuzzled his head into Yoongi's thigh making him sigh and coo at the younger's cute actions.

"If you're going to be down there then at least be useful." He smirked.

"Ew, hyung. I can't do that, Jinyoung is in the next room." Jimin giggles.

"Then stop moving around down there, it'll give me ideas." Yoongi scoffs.

"But I'm bored, hyungie!"

"Then find entertainment."

Jimin huffs and pouts at Yoongi's words, he's no fun.

Jimin got up from Yoongi's laps and headed to his closet, looking for more comfortable clothes. He grabbed pajama shorts and a big t-shirt, he was tempted to change in front of the older but decided that he didn't want to be too much of a tease.

Jimin walked to the bathroom and changed into the clothes. He headed back to his bed to see Yoongi looking him up and down.

He raises an eyebrow, "What do you think you're doing?"

"Finding entertainment."

"I'm still not understanding?"

"By sleeping while you work." He smiled evilly.

The boy got on his bed and laid next to Yoongi as he drifted off the sleep. He looked cute like that.

"Really?"

"Mhm." Jimin hums still asleep.

Yoongi rolls his eyes and continues reading while playing with the boy's pink hair.

-

[ WARNING ]
Sexual and suggestive scene ahead; skip if needed
(Please skip for my sake, I'm embarrassed. ⁽⁽(ͦᴗ̵̍ͦ=͟͟͞͞ ͦᴗ̵̍ͦ)◟⁾⁾ )

15 minutes had passed by and Yoongi was now bored. He put his book down and looked at the pink haired boy sleeping peacefully. Yoongi smirked and got an idea for payback. The older boy scooted next to Jimin and started kissing his neck.

Jimin hummed at the feeling. It wasn't cute kisses like earlier, it made Jimin feel some sort of way.

Yoongi started sucking on the younger's neck and collar bones. He kissed and sucked on Jimin's sweet spot making him gasp. Jimin's eyes fluttered open and the boy turned to Yoongi.

"Hyung.." Jimin says softly.

"Shh.. Don't worry about it..." He whispers in Jimin's ear making him shiver.

Yoongi left pink to purplish bruises on the boy's neck making Jimin moan softly. Jimin tried staying awake but his eyes felt heavy so Yoongi picked him up and put him on his lap. He kisses Jimin's plump pink lips and then bites his bottom lip making him moan.

The boy slips his tongue in Jimin's mouth; their lips mold well together. Yoongi puts his hands on the younger's small waist and Jimin puts one of his hands on Yoongi's neck and the other playing with his jet black locks.