[ 57. 𝙁𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨 ]

"It took too long for you to call back."
———————————————————————

"I'll get that," Chaeyoung rolls her eyes at her brother and swings the door open. "Have you seen Sehun, giant?"

"It's great to see you too, Chae," Namjoon says satirically. "No, I try keeping a seven mile radius between me and that dumb fuck."

"Goodbye!" Chaeyoung tries slamming the door in his face but Yoongi stops it.

"Ignore her. She's being a brat over her creepy boyfriend."

"Did he disappear or something? Hoseok has been bitching about working Sehun's shifts," Namjoon let's himself in and gets comfortable on the couch.

"I'm sure he'll be back soon..." Jimin said as he handed Namjoon a cup of water.

Chaeyoung tries closing the door but Lisa and Jennie come barging in with their treats. "Are we late?"

"No, but Hoseok and Dahyun are."

"We brought your requested sweets. Since you wanted a "pity party..""

Jin soon comes in as well. "I cancelled my study group for this," he says as he closes the door behind him.

"C'mon, sit. We're having a tea party," Namjoon says not very enthusiastically.

Jimin and Chaeyoung leave the room together and Namjoon takes his phone out. "Look, I think having a pity party is the last thing you wanna do, Yoongi. How 'bout we head to a real party tonight?"

"I'd kill for a party," Jennie looks over to Lisa who looks like she's on board as well.

"I don't know..." Yoongi scratches his head. "I'm pretty sure Jimin wouldn't like the idea."

"Since when were you so soft?" Namjoon knows just the right words to persuade Yoongi to do anything. "Who cares. You've obviously got a lot going on and Jackson's party tonight is the best opportunity to relax."

"Even I would go to this party," Jin says. "We haven't been to one in so long, Yoongi."

"Even if we didn't go I doubt Jimin has alcohol here."

"I mean... It wouldn't hurt to go," Yoongi sighs.

"That's exactly what I'm talkin' about!" Namjoon swings his arms over Jin and Yoongi. "We'll make this a night you'll remember."

Jimin walks back into the room with Chaeyoung. "What's going on?"

"Ready to party, Jimin?"

"Huh?" Jimin looks over to Yoongi completely confused.

"Ooh! Can I come?" Chaeyoung asks excitedly.

"Absolutely not."

-

"Again, why are we wearing sunglasses?"

"So she won't recognize us."

Dahyun and Hoseok had done an entire steak-out for Gowon. They followed her for hours in Hoseok's car with their poor disguises. So far all the places she's been to have a connection.

"Did we ever think about the fact that we're wearing sunglasses on a gloomy ass day—"

Dahyun holds up her hand, "Hush! She's going back to her car."

They both start squinting to see Gowon. Obviously their vision was terrible but they could tell she had been in her car waiting. The question on why crossed both their minds