[ 23. 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙣 𝙈𝙮 𝙁𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙁𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 ]

"If you love me, if you hate me, you can't save me; baby, baby."
------------------------------------------------------

"I-I can explain!" Hoseok says frantically.

Jennie groans,"God fucking damnit, Hoseok. We tell you to do one simple thing and you end up making out with Yoongi right outside of his house?!"

"In my defense, it was Hoseok's fault," Yoongi says as he wipes his lips.

"My fault?! You're the one who kissed me back after I pecked you!" Hoseok defends himself.

"It was just in the moment. If I didn't do it then it would have been awkward!" Yoongi argues.

"That's a bullshit explanation on why you two were doing that," Dahyun comments.

"Look, he wouldn't fucking listen to me so I had to think of what you guys what have done!" Hoseok isn't really convincing anyone at this point.

Lisa inhales sharply,"Okay, look, I don't think kissing him was a good thing to do when we're about to tell him about that."

"Tell me what? And speaking of, what the fuck are you guys doing here?" Yoongi asks in a rude manner.

The bundle of idiots take Yoongi into his home. Yoongi inhales sharply to try and calm himself down. He had to do a lot of cleaning after this.

Yoongi rolled his eyes,"You guys fucking suck, my birthday was in March, so you're pretty late."

"No, dumbass. We decided to um, give your house a makeover because.. we uh.." Jin stammers.

Everyone tries to think of the right thing to say,"Because we- uh Jimin-"

"Er- because we're...good people?"

Yoongi scoffs at that, "Since when have you ever done anything good? Just tell me why you asshole are here."

Everyone looks at Hoseok as he groans, "well, we did this because we wanted to tell you um... Jimin is dating Jungkook-" Hoseok says in a hesitant and small voice.

Yoongi didnt say anything but it was clear that anger had arose from him.

Yoongi inhaled and exhaled sharply as he tried to process Hoseok's words, "You better fucking tell me you're joking."

"We...are?" Jennie said in a not so convincing way.

"You guys better give me some fucking answers right now or someones funeral is gonna get planned. How the hell did you get in here and when did that happen with Jimin and Jungkook?!" He asked furiously.

Dahyun nudged Lisa and Namjoon to get them to say something, "We um... took your house key.." Lisa looks down at the ground.

"You fucking- how the hell did you get my house key?!" Yoongi yelled in a outrageous tone.

His tone of voice scared everyone in the room. Everyone knew they fucked up bad when Yoongi used that tone.

"We got it form your backpack when you were with Hoseok.." Namjoon answered quietly.

Yoongi darted his head at Hoseok, "So the whole time you were fucking distracting me?! Now I know you didn't even want to hang out with me. You buttered me up all day so these fucking dipshits could break into my house?!"

Hoseok was beyond scared at this point,"Y-Yoongi, N-No! I-I didn't mean to hurt you!"

"Tell me when they started dating then, Hoseok," Yoongi demanded.

"I-I um- two w-weeks ago?" Hoseok stuttered uncontrollably.

"I'll kill you with my bare hands, Hoseok" Yoongi reassured as he came at Hoseok with eyes filled with fury.

Namjoon held him back as Hoseok backed away. Yoongi elbowed Namjoon in the face many times as he tried to aim for Hoseok's face. Saying everyone was terrified was an understatement.

"Yoongi, stop! You're overreacting," Namjoon says as Yoongi elbows him in the face one last time and backs away from everyone.

Yoongi faces all of them,"Overreacting?! You all had the audacity to not tell me after two weeks!"

"W-We didn't want you to be mad!" Dahyun admits.

"Bitch, I'm more than mad. I'm fucking furious at all you assholes!" Yoongi yells aggressively. "What the fuck is wrong with all of you?! Who the fuck said it was a good idea to do this?!"

No one said anything, they all looked around and avoided eye contact with the tempered male.

"Fuck this shit. All of you make me sick, I never want to see any one of you ever again."

"Yoongi, being alone in this situation is not the way to go with this!" Jennie pleads.

Yoongi was turned the other way as he gripped his hair with his heart pounding like crazy.

"Yoongi, if you push us away too then it'll only get worse!" Lisa tried convincing.

"All of us fucked up, we know that. You have every right to be mad but you should-"

"OUT," Yoongi pointed at the door, "Especially, you," he said as he glared at Hoseok.

No one could do anything about the situation anymore. They all scrambled out the door one by one. As soon as the door closed, Yoongi felt hot tears and pain in his chest.
———————————————————————

I'm officially on break so you know what that meanssss

More updatesss !! O(_)O

Sorry for the shitty chapter, had to rush it since I hadn't updated in like a week .-.

-snifflemin