[13. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 ]

"Dedicated to everyone who wonders if I'm writing about them. I am."
———————————————————————

Jimin woke up feeling horribly in pain. He groaned and tried moving around but even that was painful.

He tried sitting up but ended up falling onto the floor. Obviously he wasn't clean and needed a shower but he couldn't move.

Yoongi couldn't help him, he was in deep slumber and morning Yoongi is the worst Yoongi. Jimin just said fuck it and crawled to the bathroom.

He was bare so he didn't need to do much other than turn on the shower. He turned the shower on and just sat under the shower head, even though that hurt too.

After the somewhat of a shower, he dressed himself in Yoongi's clothes. They were big on him but he didn't really have a choice, his clothes were dirty.

Jimin headed back into the bedroom and shook Yoongi lightly trying to get him up. Yoongi was a deep sleeper, he could sleep through a burglary.

Shaking was no use so he hit the top of his head with a pillow, hard.

"Fucking hell, Jimin-" Yoongi mumbled.

"Yah, I can't miss another day!"

"Too late, look at the time."

10:30 AM, shit.

"Yoongi! You didn't wake me up?!" Jimin whined.

Yoongi sat up rubbing his eyes, Jimin's whining was pretty annoying. "Well even if I did, you wouldn't have been able to get out the door."

"I got to the bathroom; by crawling."

"Mhm. You think you can last the whole day crawling?" Yoongi got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom, he also needed a shower.

"How are you not sore?!"

"I wasn't last night's bottom, I feel great." Yoongi chuckled and closed the bathroom door.

-

Jimin waited for Yoongi downstairs in their living room. He hadn't checked his phone for the last 48 hours. He had a million notifications; texts and calls from his friends and family asking where he was, when he's coming back, if he's with Yoongi or if he was the one in the picture.

He couldn't handle this drama, so many nosy bitches getting into his business; couldn't they just fuck off instead of asking so many questions?

Jimin decided to call his mom, she's probably worried sick. She picked up immediately.

*"Yah! Jiminie where are you, are you okay, are you with Yoongi, are you being kidnapped, held hostage?!"*

"I'm okay, mom. Just with Yoongi, I decided to stay for a few more days."

*"You could've told me, you hadn't been answering my calls or texts. I was worried sick he did something to my mochi baby."*

"Mom! I'm 15, I'm sorry but I'm not a baby anymore. Yoongi didn't .. do anything."

*"Oh my god, Jiminie! Were you safe, did you use condoms, did you consent, I swear I'll cut Yoongi's di-"*

"Yes, we were safe."

There was a short pause. Jimin just exposed himself; oops.

*"Oh my- I was joking but- Jiminie you have to give me every single detail, I'm so ha-"*