[ 50. 𝙁𝙡𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 ]

"I feel like Laura Les, saying "I love you" on the plane."
——————————————————————-

Yoongi falls onto the bed, absolutely bummed. He wanted to end this trip with Jimin but it didn't work out. Their talk was long and there wasn't any good reason for Jimin not to go home early.

He's thankful he has someone like Jimin, he goes as far as even helping Yoongi's family. He's a good influence and Yoongi wants him around 'till the end.

Jin runs into the room panting, "H-Hoseok!"

Hoseok and Namjoon come in soon after. Everyone looks like they're characters in a horror movie. To clarify, Hoseok is definitely the murderer.

"Are you guys still doing that stupid bet?" Yoongi turns onto his side.

"Yes. Money is money. I bet you're already out. No way you and Jimin pulled that off," Hoseok says arrogantly.

"Yeah, I'm out because Jimin flew back home today." Everyone turns wide-eyed, especially the girls who've just walked in.

"Why? Did you guys fight again?" Jennie asks, worried.

"No, I don't think so? I had a problem back home and he offered to help me. He left this morning. I hope he isn't mad at me..."

"I'm sure he isn't."

"I hope he's able to help Chaeyoung.." Yoongi notices Jennie and Lisa. "The fuck happened to you guys? You two look like corpses."

"Its a long story."

"While all of you are having small talk, I have someone to hook up with," Hoseok pushes Jin out the way, "Now if you'll excuse me.."

Jin gets back up, "There's no way he's actually going to do it."

"We'll have to see."

-

'Fuck, that's Yoongi's mom.'

Jimin knew he was staring. He's never even met her before, yet here she is right in front of him. He let go of the magazine and apologized. She's more intimidating than he thought.

It was more preferable to meet Mrs. Min over a family dinner rather than a airport. He always wanted to meet his boyfriend's mom but she was never around. Excuses from here and there. Business trips, vacation, duties, family emergencies, she's one busy woman.

She hasn't said a word to Jimin, just a quick glance and nod. It's weird, really. They should have a proper introduction but it almost seems like Mrs. Min has no idea who he is.

'Has Yoongi never mentioned me to his parents?'

Heartbreaking. Of course you can't introduce yourself as your son's significant other, Jimin has never been mentioned. They've been together for bit, which doesn't make anything better. There couldn't be a reasonable excuse to not bring up Jimin.

'Fuck this, I'm texting Yoongi..'

Jimin whips out his phone. He sends a text to Yoongi but it fails to send.