[ 37. 𝙎𝙤 𝙒𝙚 𝙁𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙? ]

"Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not, 'cause the drinks bring back all the memories of everything we've been through."
——————————————————————-

Dahyun woke up with the biggest headache ever. She was dizzy and definitely hungover from the vodka last night. She was confused on why she was in her room because of last night's hangout which was at a park.

She rolled around to the other side of her bed onto her blanket but then felt as if she was being pulled, "What gives?"

Dahyun ended up being pulled onto the floor and landing on a bumpy and hard item with a loud thud, or so she thought it was an item

"What the fuck," A raspy voice spoke.

Dahyun removed the blanket to reveal a shirtless Yoongi, who she was on top of. They both started screaming until the door swung right open.

"Are you guys ok-" Hoseok asked before screaming along with them.

Namjoon appeared behind Hoseok confused until he saw what was going on, "What the actual fuck!"

If things couldn't get worse, the rest of them came into the room horrified, "Are you guys having an orgy, this early in the morning?!"

"I walked in on them fucking, I didn't join in!" Hoseok assured them.

"We aren't fucking!" Dahyun rolled off of Yoongi.

"No one fucks with clothes on, dumbass!" Lisa smacked Hoseok across the head.

"They were definitely about to fuck, thats for sure," Jennie commented.

"Dahyun why are you asking for a thousand STDS? I thought you knew better than to fuck this bastard!" Jin scolded her.

"We're not about to fuck either! I literally rolled off my bed and fell on this bitch!" Dahyun pointed to the bed and blanket.

"Okay that doesn't explain why Yoongi doesn't have a shirt and you two could've fucked last night," Hoseok crossed his arms in suspicion.

Dahyun couldn't remember last night, "I-I don't know why he's shirtless! I can't even remember why I ended up in my room with Yoongi!"

"If I'm right, you two ate Jennie's weed gummies and decided to crash at Dahyun's place to sleep off being stoned," Namjoon didn't drink as much as the others last night since he's the only one with brains. "But Yoongi shirtless doesn't make sense, so I can't help you out."

"Well we haven't heard anything from sleeping beauty," everyone turned to the tired looking Yoongi, "any objections?"

"I don't think Dahyun would fuck me," he croaked out while rubbing his eyes.

"Okay but that's doesn't mean you wouldn't fuck Dahyun," Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Please tell me you guys didn't fuck," Hoseok groaned in disappointment.

"I'm not saying I wouldn't fuck Dahyun," Yoongi said as Dahyun gagged, "But she would never fuck me, so I think there's not much to look more into."

"Okay but you two were drunk and stoned, anything could've happened!" Jin pointed out which made Yoongi and Dahyun question last night.

"I'd like to believe that Yoongi wouldn't do that, especially to someone in the friend group," Namjoon said as he stood by Yoongi.

Jin scoffed, "He's dated Jennie and Hoseok, you sure about that?" Jennie and Hoseok looked at each other awkwardly, they've never discussed the topic really.