[ 52. 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙄 𝙙𝙤 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪? ]

"They wanna see you in penitentiary.."
——————————————————————-

Jimin stares at his watch and then at the house. Coming home from an exhausting long flight, he's about to drop dead on the spot. After getting an "ok" from Chaeyoung to come get her, she's been completely AWOL for the past thirty minutes.

He looks around once more and remembers something. Chaeyoung's bedroom window is on the backyard side, not the front.

Sighing at his own stupidity, he jumps over the fence without care and stumbles to Chaeyoung's window. She's on the second floor so he's expecting some sort of blur of a person or object to come falling from the sky.

There's some rustling and light flickering from the kitchen, that's definitely not Chaeyoung. She specifically said she'd climb out from the window. This is a danger zone, it has to be one of her parents.

Jimin starts stepping back as he hears more clutter and footsteps. There's no where to hide. All there is are bushes, a garden and trees. It's such a simplistic backyard and he can't blend in with anything, it's also too late to hop over the fence. Not enough time with the backyard door slowly opening, Jimin slips on a bunch of pebbles and stumbles into a rose bush behind him. Ouch.

There must have been a family of spiders because of the amount of spider webs he landed in was ridiculous. Everything about this is icky and makes his skin crawl. Ironically, there's probably other things crawling up his skin.

Eyes fixed on the ginormous spider next to his elbow, he feels a scream about to escape from his throat. This is it, he's going to die. Either from a poisonous spider bite or the wrath of the Min family.

He shuts his eyes, listening closely to the footsteps. They slowly fade away and there's silence in the air.

'I feel like I'm in a horror movie, dear god.'

There's a slam and then rustling, again. From maybe the skies of heaven and the will power of Zeus, any god, a heavy bag lands directly on Jimin's gut. The universe is never in favor for him.

"Having... heart attack.." Jimin rolls onto his side and out of the bush. There's a pain and loss of breath because of the unpleasant impact.

"Jimin?"

Busted.

"I can explain!" Jimin gets a grip and stands up, patting the leaves and bugs off him. It's Chaeyoung, not Mrs. Min. "Oh. It's you."

She swings her bag onto her shoulder and discreetly judges the mess in front of her. Jimin is covered in dirt and leaves, along with something not-so friendly looking crawling up his shoulder.

"You ready, Snow White?"

"Y'know what, just shut it," Jimin pushes Chaeyoung towards the fence. "We're gonna get caught because of your loud mouth or my eternal bleeding."

"You have a spider crawling on you," she sighs.

"Ah!" Jimin squeals and rips off his jacket and smacks it onto the concrete. "Ew, ew, ew!"

"I'm the one blowing our cover?"

"I'm beating your ass when we're home," Jimin whacks Chaeyoung with his dirty jacket.

-

Yoongi's jaw drops. With the display of many varieties of shampoo and conditioner bottles, it's flabbergasting that the girls were three bottles short. With today being the deadline, it was clear who the winner was.