"Whatever so how is it being dance captain" I grinned at her.

"Ugh Bri I need you back I didn't realise how stressful it was it's like babysitting toddlers" she whined.

"Sorry but you know I can't do it anymore" I slightly laughed.

Even though I'm still with the team I won't be participating as much because of how far away I live.

"Yeah I know... oh sorry hi by the way" she smiled and waved at my brothers forgetting they were even here and they all smiled in return saying hi back.

"We should get going don't wanna keep Kate waiting" Jen said and we all stood up and went to the auditorium.

My brothers went to go sit down whilst me and Jen went to see Kate on the stage there was barley anyone here which was good.

"Bri it's good to see you again how have you been?" Kate gave me a warm hug.

"I've been good thankyou" I smiled.

"Right so you two can practice a bit now until it's time for the small group to reherse I'll go start the music and I'll be back in around twenty minutes" Kate said and turned to leave but not before starting the music.

"It's been a while since we've dance together huh" Jen smirked.

"Yeah it's gonna be good though" I smirked back and gave her a high five I've missed dancing with her we were definetley the best duet partners on the team.

The music played and we easily found a good rhythm it's like are brains are linked and we know exactly what the other person is gonna do.

As I did a flip I felt the need to puke but I held it back and when we finished I felt light headed, I tried my best to hide it.

"Girl that was sick we so got this" Jen grinned highfiving me again.

"Definetley" I replied then I heard all my brothers clapping for us causing me and Jen to giggle.

The rest of rehersals went by quickly but I really wasn't feeling good I made my way out with my brothers trying my best not to throw up.

"Wow my babysister is so talented" Xavier said giving me a huge hug.

"Thanks" I said and we walked out to the car park.

"Bri you okay you've gonna really pale again?" Caleb said placing the back of his hand on my cheek as we walked to are cars.

"Yeah fine" I replied.

"Your burning up" Caleb said.

"Bri I told you if you weren't feeling well to tell us so we could bring you home" Nick said.

"I know but I needed to reherse" I replied.

"Lets get you back" Cole said and we got into the car.

I layed my head on Xaviers shoulder as Nick began to drive home.

About thirty minutes later I felt off something was really wrong I could barley think straight I began coughing into my arm and my chest was burning.

"Hey Bri you okay?" Ace asked as he rubbed my back I was struggling to breath, my head was spinning.

Nick pulled over and got out and opened my door I immediately crawled over Ace and got out and stood bent over with my hands one my knees trying to get some fresh air.

"It's okay" Nick stood infront of me with his hands on my shoulders "your gonna be fine just breath."

"I'm okay now" I said and slowly stood up but stumbled back luckily Nick was there to keep me balanced.