🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 4

Start from the beginning

Wonho bow his head in shyness, a small smile creeping up his face. As the cute face of a certain barista at the café he frequently went to the past few weeks passed his mind.

" And you kept telling me you guys are destined " Shownu said with a laugh, bringing back his focus on the road as the light turned green.

"We really are!" Wonho said in protest, already aware that Shownu is not taking him seriously. "I swear 'Nu, He's the one" He says, breathing out the last word dreamily.

"I thought the guy from the perfume shop was the one" Shownu said playfully. Reminding Wonho of his other crush just a month ago. The crush who he used to claim was his soulmate.

He heard Wonho huffed beside him. He can see him cross his arms on his peripheral view. "Don't remind me of him"

"What about that guy we met at Mr. Kang's business party? Isn't he also the one?" Shownu continued to annoy Wonho. Turning his head to give him a teasing glance as he raised his eyebrows at his friend. Wonho, clearly annoyed huffed for the second time and turn his head away with a pout on his lips.

" I don't care what you think. But I know to myself that this time.. He's really the one. I feel it"

Shownu laughed at his words as if Wonho told him something really funny. His eyes turned into thin crescents and his shoulder shook. Wonho getting aggravated that Shownu's not taking him seriously, hit him on his shoulder.

"Yah! Quit laughing!.. It's true! He's..... YAH SHOWNU! PERSON! PERSON!"
He wasn't able to finished whatever he was saying as he caught sight of a person crossing the road in the corner of his eyes. He pointed his finger at the front as he frantically informed Shownu.

Shownu, also seeing it stepped in the brakes hard. His heart stop for a small while because of shock and fear.

The car came into an abrupt stop, making him almost slam himself on the car's steering wheel.

Wonho who have his eyes closed slowly open them. Looking in front of them to see nothing. Shownu lifted his head to look as well but he saw nothing.

"Where... Don't tell me you hit him!" Wonho screamed turning to look at Shownu.

"What? ... No, I didn't hit anything" He said. He would know if he did. They would feel the collision if he ever did hit something... Or someone.

Despite the pouring rain, Shownu and Wonho hopped out of the car to inspect if they did hit someone or what they saw was something like a wild shared imagination.

Wonho was the first one to get out as he was a second faster in unbuckling his seatbelt.

"Oh My Gosh! That's a person!" Wonho exclaimed the moment his eyes landed on the unconscious person laying in the middle of the road. The harsh raindrops falling down at his body.

Shownu jump out of the car next, covering his head with his hand as if it would help him protect himself from the pouring rain.

He squinted his eyes to see better. There was indeed a person laying there.

"You hit him! What do we do!?" Wonho screamed in panicked.

"I did not!" Shownu shouted back.
"look! My car is not even near him. He must have fainted" He said in reason.

He was indeed telling the truth. The car was at least 2 or more meters away from the unknown person. If he ever did hit him he would know. Shownu was positive he didn't hit him or anything.

Shownu and Wonho quickly went to where the person was laying. Wonho was once again much quicker than him, the man crouch down to the unconscious man's level and turn him to check on him.