-15-

NSFW WARNING

1 year later

Toru sat on Hajimes lap, their wedding rings sitting on the nightstand next to their bed. 

Hajimes tongue traced around his husbands in a battle of dominance, yet they both knew Hajime would win. Two of Hajimes fingers had slipped into Torus ass to stretch him out. 

"Hng~"

"Baby, try to be quiet. You'll wake Kaiida."

"S-sorry. A-ah~!"

Hajimes fingers left Torus insides making him whimper before he remembered he was on top. He positioned his entrance above Hajimes member and slowly sat down. Hajime took some precaution and placed two fingers into Torus mouth so he wouldn't moan loudly. When he was halfway in, Hajime thrust up into him causing him to bite down on the fingers in his mouth.

Hajime thrusted while Toru bounced up and down. The special bundle of nerves being targeted and abused. After a short while Toro came onto Hajimes chest while getting filled up with sticky juice. Tears of pleasure rolled down his face as his eyes reached the back of his head. 

As they came off their highs, Hajime pulled out and they cuddled up next to each other, falling asleep.

The next morning Toru woke up and patted the bed next to him. Once he fully woke up he heard the obnoxious rap music playing from the kitchen. He picked up his phone and threw on a shirt along with putting his wedding ring back on. As he walked downstairs the music grew louder and louder. When he entered the kitchen he saw his husband and 14 year old adopted son rapping along with the song. 

His son, Iwaizumi Kaiida who they adopted around 2 months after they had gotten married, was sitting on the counter. His hair was brown with red streaks highlighting it. He was tall for his age and worked out a lot due to his father, Hajime. As they listened to music, Kaiida played on his phone while Hajime cooked breakfast. He sat next to his son as he smacked the phone out ofg his hand.

"Dad!" Kaiida yelled.

"That's my name! Don't wear it out." Oikawa responded.

"Shut the fuck up babe, I have a headache." Iwaizumi spoke.

"Ugh. I'm leaving. I'm gonna go meet up with Torashi." Kaiida spoke as he made his way through the house. As he shut the front door, Toru wrapped his arms around Iwaizumis neck, making him turn to face him. 

Hajime sweetly kissed him and pressed their foreheads together. 

"I'm glad Yaku-san never got that sunset picture."

THE END.