-13-

NSFW WARNING

As soon as they entered the apartment, the door was slammed shut as Iwaizumi pinned Oikawas wrists above the door. 

"So, Toru. You tease. You just want to be fucked don't you?" Iwaizumi said, smirk on his lips growing after every word.

"I've been waiting for you to ask that. Daddy~" Oikawa crashed their lips together without hesitation and pushed his body against Iwaizumi. After a couple minutes Iwaizumi grew impatient and licked Oikawas bottom lip, asking for entrance and immediately gaining it. He explored every corner of the brunettes mouth in a battle of dominance, Iwaizumi winning. He let go of his boyfriends wrist and lifted him up, legs automatically locking around his waist. 

Without breaking the kiss once, Iwaizumi led and placed Oikawa down onto the bed, quickly undressing them both. Iwaizumi reached into his nightstand drawer and grabbed a condom along with lube. He spread Oikawas legs giving him access to his tight hole. 

He poured a generous amount of lube onto his fingers before looking at Oikawa and getting a small nod in return. He swirled his finger around the tight ring of muscle (A/N: omg this be so awkward.) before pressing into Oikawa. The under him wiggled in discomfort.

"P-put in another one."

"Patience, love."

Iwaizumi kissed his inner thigh to distract him from the feeling as he put another digit in. 

"Ngh~ aah! Keep g-going!" Iwaizumi pressed his finger in and out of Oikawa, occasionally making a scissoring motion. He entered a third finger as Oikawas back arched off the bed. He continued fingering the brunette until he was prepared enough. (A/N: theres a FUCKING ladybug on my computer and im gonna cry istg alex help) Iwaizumi slipped the condom onto his member and applied lube. He positioned himself in front of his lovers entrance and slowly pushed in. A tear spilled from Oikawas eye as he kissed it away. 

Once he was fully in they were both panting messes. Iwaizumi waited a few minutes so Oikawa could get used to Iwaizumis large member. He slowly started thrusting in as he studied Oikawas face, bright red, sweat, and pure beauty. His pace increased until he was thrusting at an animalistic pace. Sweat dripped of his chin as the pleasure clouded his mind.

Oikawa was a moaning and whimpering mess underneath him. The pleasure turned his vision white. His back was arched off the bed and his hands were gripping the sheets, his knuckles and fingertips turning color. The angle changing ever-so slightly as Iwaizumi searched for the bundle of nerves.

"F-faster!"

"Say my name."

"Iwa-chan p-please!" Oikawa begged, causing the thrusting to slow.

"Wrong." As Iwaizumi said this, he hit Oikawas prostate head on.

"H-Hajime! Ngh! F-fuck! T-there!" Oikawas back arched even more as his hands found Iwaizumis back and left long deep scratches, slightly drawing blood.

"Good boy." Iwaizumi continued to abuse Oikawas prostate before the knot in both their stomach became too much as Iwaizumi filled the condom. Oikawas cum splattered Iwaizumis chest and his own stomach. 

As they both came down from their highs they shared a deep and loving kiss. Until Oikawa spoke four simple words. Even though they were so simple, they meant the world and much, much more to Iwaizumi.

"I love you, Hajime." 

"I love you too, Toru."

Iwaizumi flopped next to Oikawa and kissed his forehead as he pulled him by the waist.