-11-

{-Iwa-}

"Here's your proof, sir!" 

The four words rang through Iwaizumi's ears as he stared at Oikawa.

"Well, bring it here young man." The judge spoke.

"Here." Oikawa held the USB out the judge who he never got a very good look at, since he was too far away to actually see him. The judge had longer blonde hair that was secured back by a black headband. He had narrow, dark brown eyes. His smile was threatening yet warming at the same time. He grabbed the USB from Oikawa and handed it to his tech assistant.

His tech assistant was a short man with rectangle frame glasses. He had brown hair that perfectly matched his chocolate eyes. 

"Ittetsu. Play this on the screen please."

"Okay, Keishin"

The video played on a giant screen to the right of the courtroom. The events from that night played back on the screen. Makki had his hand over his mouth and Akaashi was tearing up. The judge watched in awe as the video played Ushijima smacking and beating Oikawa before he was thrown into the back seat of his car. The rest of the events played as normal. The video eneded and left everyone speechless.

"Oh-oh my god.." Makki whispered and hugged Oikawa.

Everyone looked over at Ushijima as he ran towards the doors. He almost reached the door before Kuroo tackled him and restrained his entire body. A police officer came and took Ushijima away as the judge gave him a sentence of 12 years. Oikawa and Iwaizumi let out a breath they didn't know they were holding. The cops unlocked the handcuffs and he rubbed his wrist as he heard a loud cry rip through the room. He ran over to Oikawa and the friend group left into the hallway. 

Oikawa jumped onto Iwaizumi and wrapped his legs around his waist, not hesitating to kiss him. Iwaizumi kissed back then pulled away and rested their foreheads together. He draped his arms around Oikaawa waist and gave him a final kiss. 

They silently all drove home. Oikawa and Iwaizumi drove together while the other men were with their partners in their own cars. Iwaizumi kept his left hand on the steering wheel and reached over to Oikawa, placing his hand on the brunettes inner thigh.

"Be mine Toru." Iwaizumi spoke.

"Of course Hajime." 

"You were amazing today. Even when you had to rewatch that awful video. Baby, you were so good."

"Thank you Iwa-chan. Are you okay though?"

"Yes. Now that I'm with you."

"Hehe~"

They drove home in silence and slept for the rest of the day, too tired to put up with anymore bullshit.