-05-

{-Iwaizumi-}

Two weeks after the incident

Iwaizumi and Oikawa haven't texted since that night. Oikawa has reached out to him non-stop but he hasn't read any of the messages. He doesn't do love. It's as simple as that. Maybe Oikawa's texts weren't about him though...

11:37 pm

Laughter filled the house when a voice spoke. A deep unrecognizable voice. 

"All I had to do was call him and he came running." The voice spoke, the tone condescending as fuck. 'What the fuck? Who the fuck is here?

"He's not wrong Matsun. Haha." Oikawa spoke. Iwaizumi missed his voice but noticed the uncomfortable feel in the modulation. 'Why did he sound scared? I'm probably overreacting it's fucking nothing.

Iwaizumi put on a hoodie with his university logo on it and some teal basketball shorts. He walked downstairs and sat silently next to Kuroo on the floor, his legs crossed and his phone in his hand.

"Oh hey Hajie. Long time no see." Daichi chirped while give Iwaizumi a playful push.

"Yea yea I get Daichi." Iwaizumi finally looked up and saw Oikawa on the lap of a larger man with greenish brown hair. They made eye contact and Iwaizumi scowled. 

"Oh Iwa-chan! This is Ushijima! My boyfriend!" Oikawa chimed in, breaking the staring contest. 

"Hi Ushijima. Iwaizumi Hajime." He said sticking his hand out in Ushijimas direction. Instead of getting a hand in return he received a hum and a nod. 

"Anyway, what were you saying Oikawa?" Kuroo spoke up.

"Oh! This big dummy called me and said he misses me so we've been going on non-stop dates! It's pretty fun!" Oikawa explained in a fake happy voice that only Iwaizumi picked up on. 

"It's fun. Especially when you lose in a game." Ushijima gave a sly smirk towards Iwaizumi before palming Oikawas ass. Oikawa made eye contact with Matsun, a terrified look in his eyes. Matsun looked at him, puzzled until Iwaizumi stood up. 

"Oikawa. I'm going to make tea. Come with." Iwaizumi said, breaking the tension.

"Oh. Uh. Sure Iwa-chan." He spoke. Getting off of Ushijimas lap, he set off with Iwaizumi to the kitchen. Iwaizumi got out the kettle, filling it with water and setting it on the stovetop.

"Why are you scared?" Iwaizumi asked while turning up the stove. He turned around and looked Oikawa in the eyes, leaning against the counter. 

"Haha. I'm not what do you mean?" Oikawa replied yet he was refusing to make eye contact. 

"Look at me Toru." Oikawa turned his head to make eye contact with Iwaizumi.

"I'm fine. It's nothing really." He cracked his knuckles causing his sleeve to roll up revealing bruise after bruise on his arm. Some small, some big. Iwaizumi walked over to Oikawa and rolled his sleeve farther up revealing a huge hand-print on his bicep. He then took it upon himself to look at his stomach too. He lifted Oikawas shirt to see hickey, bruises, and bite marks. Oikawa started tearing up when Iwaizumi poked his finger at his stomach and arms.

"I-I'm sorry." Oikawa said, tears running down his face as he bit his bottom lip.

"That's no good Shittykawa. No need to be sorry." Iwaizumi wiped Oikawas tears and gently put his shirt back down. He rolled his sleeve down after kissing the biggest bruise he saw on his arm. 

"I'm so scared.." Oikawa sobbed even harder, trying to stay as quiet as he could. Iwaizumi pulled him into his chest and wrapped his arms around his back. He felt Oikawas hands grab at his shirt as he cried quietly. He whispered things into his ear as he calmed down. 

A voice echoed through the kitchen that made Oikawa tense. 

"What the fuck."