Trouble and stuff

Well.... Destiny caught me on her account yesterday... so... ya. I guess she's mad at me.

Destiny: Jay! Are you on my computer again?!

Me: nooo....

Anyways... I was going through Destiny's backpack, yes she is still in school, and I found a love letter!!! That made me really mad!! I asked her what it was but she only scolded me for being in her bag in the first place.

Destiny: I still love you though. *Doing homework and not paying attention to me*

Cole: eww!!!

Destiny: oh get out Cole! *still not paying attention*

*Cole walks away mumbling to himself*

I have good news though!! She doesn't know that I'm writing this book! Yes!!! AND COLE ISN'T COOKING TONIGHT!!! Last night, Cole made this shrimp type thing that glued my mouth shut! But Zane is cooking tonight and everyone is realived. 

We also ran into Garmodon yesterday and we totally kicked some butt!!! BOO YA!!! 

Destiny: Hey Jay, have you seen Lloyd around? I need to ask him what the square root of 178 is.

Me: Why don't you ask me?

Destiny: Because you stink at math...and language arts....and science...and-

Me: Okay. I get it! He's in the game room with Kai.

Destiny: Thanks!

I am really suprised that she hasn't seen this yet! Let's rummage through her bag....

pencil... notebook... schedual...LOVENOTE!!?? Lets see what it says.

'Jay.

Go through my bag again and your dead!

Destiny'

well.... I think im done with that. Lets move on shall we?

So, final battle in two days! Though evil Nya is kind of scary, Cole thinks it's part of the 'script' that he's evil. AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT SEES THE PROBLEM HERE??! He doesn't really like me... I think everyone has caught onto that. So in my eyes, he is always evil. Not as evil as Garmodon, but still evil.

Kai: Dinner is ready.

FOOD!! okay well... im going to eat Zane's amazing food! 

I'M OUT!!