End of the world

Questions and requests keep on coming!! It's insane! Is anyone else bugged about this whole 'end of the world' thing? I mean, just because some calaner ends tomorrow doesnt mean the world will too. The only good that comes of it is watching people flip over nothing! It's going to be hilarious!!!!

Okay, you know whats coming!

SummerSunrays asked three questions. 1:How does Cole keep getting more and more cake? and you are right. he can't cook at all. Except Snog Fruit Punch. That stuff is pretty good. He gets his cake from either the store or Zane. 2: What's 2+2? Ummm.... 7? Destiny: *face palms self* Lloyd! We need to tutor this idiot! 3: What about 2*2? Well.... ummm.... 19? Destiny: well don't torture the poor boy!! But seriously. Did you even pass pre-school?

Shadowtehninja asked two questions and a request. 1: How long have you and Destiny known each other now? about three 1/2 months. 2: What would happen if I threw ice cream in your face? I would scream, 'IT'S SO COLD!!!' and run around like a mad man. I went to the store, threw skittles at people and screamed, "TASTE THE RAINBOW!!" and got chased half way down the block. Destiny: yea....then they got vegetables and hit him. It was pretty amazing.

Ninja_of_earthxx had two questions and a request. 1: If you got one super power, what would it be. Umm... hello? I'm the ninja of LIGHTNING. Lightning is my elemental POWER. But if it was anything else, it would be telaporting. Then I could take Cole's cake and teleport it somewhere he can't find it. Same with Kai's sword. 2: Why is Cole's food bad? Because he doesn't know how to cook. He would make a great cook for the pigs though! Destiny: *slaps Jay upside head* Jay! What if he reads that?! Me: uhhh.... And the request was to go in public, blast gangnam style and do a dance. Destiny: I GOT IT ON FILM!!!! Jay fell into the fountain behind him. hahaha! 

um ya....questions? Requests? Anyways... who's excited to see peeps flip over nothing? I am!!!

I'm Out!!!