YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay!!! So...aparrently, Cole found out about the cake and lets just say it didnt turn out pretty..... But good news!! GENDERBEND DAY IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!

After midnight, everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, celebrated the end of the day. Nobody really liked it...well, I guess Shadow did...

Okay. Answer and request time!!!

SummerSunrays asked a lot of questions. 

1:Can you bake? Pst! Of course I can! I can also do a little of poetry, dabble in modeling, inventing...

2:Can you ice skate? Maybe if Zane taught me since he's the ice ninja...but if he doesn't then no. I can't.

3:Are you good at reading? Of course I am! How else would I be able to write this? Destiny: Because of me.

4:Why is Kai so stupid? Because he was dropped on his head as a baby. Destiny: Actually...your the stupid one Jay. Kai is way smarter than you.

-___-

Ninja_of_earthxx had two questions.

1: Why does Cole like cake so much? I honestly have no clue. Whenever I ask him, he says,'STAY AWAY FROM MY CAKE!!' Then runs off. Maybe it's a disorder?

2:Why do I annoy Cole? Because it's extremely fun to watch his face when I do.

They also had a request and I did it and....well...*blushes*

Destiny: He got kicked out!!!!! It was hilarious!!!!!!!!!

You said you wouldnt say anything!!!!!!

Destiny: eh.

Okay....  anymore requests or questions? Just leave them in the comments.

I'm Out!!