I'm Back!!

Okay so...life is hard. Life is really hard. I have to film for the new season of Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, plus the requests, not to mention the fact that Destiny doesn't let me get on anymore... BUT SHE'S NOT HOME!!!!

So here are the requests.

Requests from tsukiki_matsumomoto98:

Eat Cole's cake...

Well....

Um....

I did and I guess you could say that cleaning dragons dung was like turning a page to a book.

Darreth: Cole made him come to my Dojo and clean it. And I have to say. It was really clean for my lessons. 

Jay: Where...what...how?

Darreth: *Widens eyes and runs out of room*

Jay: Okay. I don't know where he came from. But that's not what happened. Cole pushed me off the side of the Bounty and I had to use my full potential to save me.

Okay. Next one. 

Requests from Leray77:

1. Run around bounty screaming nonsense words at people. 2. Slip on a banana peel. 3. Have a conversation with a serpentine. 4. Eat a ghost pepper and not eat or drink anything for the rest of the day. 5. Pretend your a cat for 2 days. 6. Start a conversation with a skeleton. 7. Go vegetarian for a week. 8. Throw Cole's cake off of the edge of the bounty. 9. Throw Cole's cake off the bounty, but this time replace it with a mud worm cake. 10. Have a convesation with Sensei using nonsense words. 11. The next time the bounty is flying, tie rope around your waist then tie rope around the deck railing and jump, then scream "I'M A PRETTY BIRDY! LOOK AT ME FLY!" At the top of your lungs as the bounty flies overr a town in your underwear.

0_o

Worst time of my life. 

Destiny: hahahhahahahaha!!!!! But the best time for the rest of us!! At first we all thought he was crazy but then he started doing even funnier things. And Cole did chase Jay all the way to Ninjago City!!! The serpentine and skeleton ended up attacking Jay when he talked to them and yea. My favorite was where he was in his underwear! Oh! And he almost cried when he ate that Ghost Pepper and went all day without anything to cool it off. SOooooooooooOOOOO HilarIious!!! Nice job Leray77!

Jay: WHERE ARE ALL OF YOU PEOPLE COMING FROM!!

Destiny: *Shrugs and clicks Save & Publish*