Meeting Sherlock Holmes

Okay....so Destiny and I were at school today and guess who we saw?

Destiny: WE SAW SHERLOCK HOLMES AND JOHN WATSON!!!!

Ya. apparently, they were working on a case and had to question one of the students.

Destiny: so we asked them if we could interview them.

So John and Sherlock agreed to come.

Destiny: So long as Moriarty doesn't interfere....

Anyways...here they are!!! The one and only Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson!!!

*Sherlock and John come in and sit down on the couch*

Destiny: How are you two today?

Sherlock: well being a high-functioning sociopath this meeting is quite a bore to me if you don't mind I prefer meetings with a mystery makes it a bit more exciting don't you think?

John: Sherlock. I appologize.He has found a lead on our case and wishes to continue investigating.

Sherlock: Well sorry for my rudness. That can't be helped sorry kind of part of my personality well how about we tell you about some of our most exciting cases!

Destiny: That would be incredible!!

Jay: Please do!

Sherlock: Well, I remember there was this one case where I saved Johns life. It was quite remarkable actually. He was hanging off the edge of a building when I found him!

John: Yes. And you came in the nick of time too.

Jay: Who did that to him?

Sherlock: This, my friend, was none other than the workings of the psychotic, brainless criminal. Namely Moriarty. Luckily, Mary had John's phone and was able to call me in the nick of time. Otherwise we wouldn't be here to tell the tale.

Destiny: Lucky in deed! That reminds me so much of the final battle with the Spinjitzu master and the Overlord.

Jay: That's incredible!

John: Yes, well I suppose that's what happens when you have an arch enemy.

Sherlock: Moriarty is psychotic. Fortunately, he's gone for now. But I'm sure he'll be back soon enough. As a consulting detective, I'm often put in life threatening situations and most of the time I haven't a clue how to get out of them.

John: And that's where I tend to be useful.

Jay: So tell me, Mr. Holmes. How exactly do you choose what case you want to solve? There are so many to choose from that it must be difficult.

Sherlock: Well there are many people that come to 221B who are wanting me to solve their case. Unfortunately, most meetings are extremely boring and I tend to wish I was doing something more exciting like playing violin or shooting the wall. Then I choose whatever mystery appeals to me and start investigating!

Destiny: Interesting. Are there any mysteries in particular that make you excited?

Sherlock: Well, all mysteries have their own level of excitement. But I remember one in particular. It was the one that interrupted John's wedding. The case of the bloody soldier. That one's one of my favorites.

John: It did make my wedding quite rememberable.

Jay: I read about that one in your blog, Dr. Watson.

Destiny: Was your wife alright with the interruption?

John: Yes. She even helped us.

Sherlock: Turns out she was an assassin sent to kill. Course John forgave her although I wouldn't have.

Destiny: Oh really? And how did you come to find out?

Sherlock: Well, long story short, she shot me in the stomach and we knew from there that she had been lying to us.

John: I was upset at first but then realized that her past was not my problem.

Sherlock: John was always a romantic. He and Mary fit together. Kind of like a puzzle. So when she turned on him, neither of us were expecting it and it was quite a shock. To be honest my first reaction was confusion but John's was anger.

Jay: Wow. Could you tell us about the case you're currently working on?

John: Sorry. That's uh...that's classified until we have solved it.

Destiny: Okay next question. Sherlock, what made you decide John was a good colleague for you?

Sherlock: Well, when I moved into 221B, I was pretty sure no one would want to be my flat mate. Mostly because of how cyclonic I am and how much I love to experiment. So there are always creepy things lying around the house. But when I met John, he didn't seem to mind. He admitted I was crazy, but everyone already does that so it was nothing new. He was always really nice and soon curiousity got the better of him and he began following me on almost every case I went to go explore. He's helpful though because he's a doctor so he's always nice to have around.

Destiny: That's great!

Jay: Alright. So, moving on. We-

*interrupted by Sherlock's phone*

Sherlock: Oh yeah, sorry. Just a moment. *On phone* Lestrade...You have a case...Ok... Big Ben...Interesting...Ok...Alright... Yes, I'm at an interview...Bye. *hangs up phone* Sorry, got to go. This case could be big, John! Oh, the Big Ben! Well, we got to run. So sorry for the meeting to be cut short, although I am really crummy at speeches. Ao maybe it was for the best. Good luck and stay mysterious! *runs off stage*

John: Sorry. Goodbye! *John gets up and runs after Sherlock*

Destiny: Oh...um...bye.

Jay: O_0 I'm not mysterious. Are you mysterious?

Destiny:.....possibly.