Hungry...tired...and just plain out bored.

Okay. Sorry for the delay. I have some old requests and questions that came in late so I'm doing them now.

the_ninja_duckxx:

I dare you to go to the store, go in an Ailey and say to the camera 'oopsy I made a tootsy'

Jay:*groans* what did I get myself into?! Destiny: hahaha!!! You should have seen the look on the old couples faces!! Priceless! They literarily threw diapers at his face!!

the_ninja_duckxx

1. Why does cole like cake so much? Jay: I'm not sure. He just does I guess. It's probably some kind of disorder. 2. Why do you hate being a girl? Jay: because it feels so weird to have long hair and other parts that I'd rather not have... 3. Why do you annoy cole? Because its absolutely hilarious!! Destiny: and because you have nothing else better to do.

-___-

Okay. Well. There is literally nothing to eat!! Zane is with his girlfriend and I'm honestly scared to even look at Cole right now. I'm so hungry!!!

I didn't get a lot of sleep last night and I had to get up early because Destiny wanted to do dragon training. AND Sensei took away all of our games so I am sooo bored!!!

Destiny: he just wanted to tell you guys that because he didn't get any requests so he is acting like a baby.

Yea...Anyways. I have a new closing.

Here it comes.

It will blow your mind!

Any second now.

GOOD BYE!!!

Destiny: *smacks face* and this is what I deal with all the time.