Percy X Raeder: Soulmates Pt 1

In this AU, when you turn 18 a piece of paper will show up under your pillow with the name of your soulmate.

Your Pov

You looked out your window, seeing Percy and Annabeth sitting down under a tree.

Percy waved at you, causing Annabeth to look over.

She frowned a bit, then pulled Percy closer to her.

You were used to that, but you knew Percy and Annabeth weren't going to last.

You knew from the day you met Percy, he was your soulmate. The feelings he gave you, the light in his eyes when the two of you talked, the instant click when you met each other in third grade. All the signs were there, you had no doubt it was him.

As for Percy, you knew he felt it too. But he was currently dating Annabeth and it confused you.

He tells you everything, you're his best friend after all, and he told you he knew Annabeth was his soulmate as soon as he met her. He also told you the same thing once, though he acted like he didn't.

Although you were confused and hurt, you couldn't say anything about it. You were allowed to explore with your own relationships.

Many people around the world have went against the rules and married someone other than their soulmate.

93% of those relationships ended with a divorce. But the other 7% live as happily as soulmates.

You were scared Percy might want that with Annabeth.

They were so serious, and it drove you insane. Especially because you were sure you wouldn't be able to love anyone but Percy.

"Hey (y/n)."

You looked over at the doorway, waving for Percy to come in.

"Whatcha drawing." He asked, sitting behind you.

He wrapped his arms loosely around your waist, snuggling into your neck.

You smiled, knowing he had to have felt the sparks you did.

"The park in Baltimore. Where we had that picnic with our moms." You smiled.

He nodded his head.

"Mhm, where you threw your yellow volleyball at my head?" He laughed.

You nodded your head, smiling.

The warmth of his arms around you reminded you of all those times you spent with Percy. It seemed like forever since he was around.

"I miss you, Percy." You said while turning around.

He stared down at you, giving you a soft smile.

"I miss you too. I'm sorry I haven't hung out with you in a while. It's just, Annabeth gets her name soon, and I'm scared it won't be me." He said.

You tilted your head.

"Do you think Annabeth is your soulmate Percy?" You asked, staring into his sea green eyes.

He looked somewhat sad and confused.

"I hope so, but just, sometimes I think it could be someone else too." He said, scratching the back of his neck.

He broke eye contact with you, awkwardly smiling.

The blush on his face was evident, and it made you laugh.

"Who do you think that is?" You asked.

He raised his eyebrow, knowing you knew the answer.

"I know you think so too, but it's complicated. I don't know how to explain it, but I'm attracted to the both of you. You and Annabeth both had that click with me." He shrugged his shoulders.