Percy X Reader: Start Again Pt. 1

Your Pov

Your half-sister Reyna smiled at your results.

"(Y/n), that's all I can teach you. You've gotten too good."

You held out your hand, pulling Reyna up.

"But you're the best sword fighter at camp, I need to know more." You frowned at her words.

"That's true, but I'm not the best Greek sword fighter. I'll send you to Camp Half-Blood. I know the best sword fighter there, he can teach you." She patted your shoulder, then turned around walking off.

You both walked back, talking about how you'd get there and who would train you.

~~~

"This place is way smaller than Camp Jupiter and I don't even know where anything is." You muttered to yourself as you passed the same bench for the third time.

"Hey, ya new?"

You turned around at the voice, meeting a pair of warm brown eyes.

"Yes, actually. Do you mind telling me where Percy Jackson might be?" You asked the elf looking boy.

"At the swords arena probably. Walk that way and then it will be on your right." He smiled as you nodded your head.

"Thank you."

~~~

"Oh my gods." You covered your face as soon as you saw the shirtless boy.

"Something up?" The boy said as he noticed your actions.

"Uhm, you're shirtless." You stated.

"And that's a problem because..?" He replied.

"That isn't proper." You said.

"You're from Camp Jupiter, Reyna's sis?" He asked.

"Yes, it's (y/n). I'm guessing you're Percy Jackson."

"The one and only. You can uncover your eyes now, I'm wearing a shirt."

You slightly moved a finger away from your eye, then both your hands when you realized he was being truthful.

"You're going to train me?" You asked as you unzipped your windbreaker, placing it on a bench along with your bag.

"Yup, I'll go easy at first."

You took out your sword, quickly placing it under his chin.

"I'd rather you try your best." You smiled as he froze.

"Ight, if that's what you want." He raised his hands up in surrender, smirking.

~~~

Annabeth's Pov

I walked into the sword arena, anger boiling inside me at the view.

"Uhm, Percy?"

I watched as the girl who was sitting on top of my boyfriend, got off of him.

"Hey Wise girl, what's up?" The girl helped him up, as he brushed himself off.

"Nothing, I was just looking to see where you were." I answered.

I looked towards the girl, then back at him raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, this is (y/n), Reyna's sister. I gotta train her to the best of her abilities. She's already amazing at sword fighting, best student I've ever had to be honest."