Luke X Reader: Secret Girl

Can't think of a title lmao
Update: Thank you Farm-Girl-14 for the title idk how I didn't see it😂😂

Your Pov

You were waiting for Luke to finish his training with a demigod.

Watching them pissed you off because it was obvious the girl was trying to mess up so Luke could give instructions that involved them touching.

It wasn't like you and Luke were dating, but you still got jealous. You liked Luke, but him being the idiot he is, could not take a hint.

And besides, he's been talking about this secret girl he liked for the past month, so you decided you should try and lose your feelings for him.

Easier said than done.

"I think we're done for today." You heard Luke say.

Finally

"Yeah I guess, is there any chance that you could train me tomorrow?" The girl said, twirling her hair in an attempt to flirt.

"I'm actually busy tomorrow, sorry." He replied.

He walked over to you, putting his hand out.

You took his hand and he pulled you up.

"That took long." You complained. "All the girls you train are into you."

"Yeah, but imma stay loyal to the girl I want." He smirked.

"Can't you just tell me who she is?" You sighed, getting fed up with him not giving you any detail into who she is whatsoever.

"Nah, I can't." He replied.

~~~

"Lukeeee, why are you so lazy." You jumped onto the bed next to him. "I thought we were gonna go to the beach."

"I don't want to anymore. I'm tireddd." He whined, mocking your tone.

You sat on top of him, leaning down to come face to face with him.

"Pleaseeee." You pouted.

"Hmmm, you have to do something for me first." He said.

"Anything." You replied, happy you got your way.

"Okay, you promise you'll do it." He said.

You thought for a second.

"It can't be embarrassing." You replied.

He nodded his head.

"I promise." You said.

"Ok, kiss me." He said, looking into your eyes.

Your eyes went wide.
He wanted you to kiss him?

You sat up a bit, and gulped.

He raised his eyebrows, smirking.

You slowly leaned in, looking into his eyes, and then lowering your gaze.

You traced your fingers around the features of his face, and then slowly over his lips.

You caught him looking at your lips, and slowly trailing his fingers up your arm.