Octavian X Reader: It Worked Out

Your Pov

You were on a date with the son of Nept- wait no Poseidon.

Date as in a fake date to try and make your best friend and crush, Octavian, jealous.

You were biking with Percy, and you knew Octavian would be around here, since he told you he was doing some sort of duty within this part of camp. You and Percy planned this out together, and hoped it would work.

"I see him, he's over there with Gwen." Percy said.

You looked to where he pointed. His back was facing you, so you started talking loudly with Percy.

"Isn't it such a nice day for a biking date. Everything looks amazing." You said as you saw Octavian turn. You averted your gaze to Percy who was next to you, on his bike.

This was your part.

You hit the breaks on one of the wheels, causing you to fall down.

"Ouch." You said as you spotted a gash from a rock which slid across your arm.

"Here, let me help." Percy said as he took off his shirt.

'Ok damn those abs though.' You thought as Percy ripped a part of his shirt to wrap around your arm.

This was what you were hoping to happen. You were suppose to fall, Percy helps you, but not by taking of his shirt, that was a bonus. ;)

"Thanks Percy, working out I see?" You asked, giggling a bit.

He blushed and chuckled, but looked behind you when a shadow covered your body.

You turned around to see Octavian.
"Hey Octavian, what you doing here?" You asked innocently.

"I saw you fall, and wanted to see if you were fine, but I guess that's what Percy's for." He said as you noticed him glare slightly at the said boy.

"Well, I'm fine now, do you wanna come with us to the garden?" You asked.

"No, it's fine, enjoy your time together, I still have to finish, uhm.... some more stuff." He said as he turned his back and left.

I'm Shook.

You're plan was to get him to come with you and Percy to the garden where you two would try and make him jealous to prove Percy's point of him liking you, but I guess fucking not.

You grunted as Percy helped you up.

"Guess that didn't go as planned huh (y/n), I know he likes you though, he's just being stubborn." He scratched the back of his neck, in deep thought.

"It's ok Percy, if he does like me, he'll come around, maybe even I'll have to be the one to ask him out, that's if he does actually like me." You were starting to doubt yourself, making yourself feel a bit sad.

"I'm gonna get back to my cabin, I'll see ya tomorrow or something." You said as you waved to him.

"Yeah sure, I'll be at your cabin tomorrow so we can have breakfast together at the cafe, I actually need your help with Annabeth as well." He smiled lightly and you laughed.

"Having troubles with your crush, eh. I feel ya." You walked off, as he laughed, heading to the cabin, both you and Octavian shared.

You guys had separate rooms of course, but you had the extra room in his cabin, and some how Reyna was ok with the fact that you were sharing a cabin with one guy only. It was that, or she was gonna have that room, but Reyna was pleased when she found a way to get her own cabin.