Nico X Reader: A matched Dance

This was requested by kodaandshilo12 thanks for the request btw!
~~~
Nico's Pov

"Look man, I feel like she likes you too. Just ask her out already." Jason said.

Jason, (y/n) and I are best friends. We have been since Jason came to Camp. They've made Camp better for me, but I can't help but fall in love with (y/n). She means a lot to me, since she's one of the few people who always make me smile.

"I don't know man, how the hell am I suppose to do that." I said.

"You know what, the Apollo kids are having a dance tomorrow, and they're matching up everyone based on who they think they like. If you already have a girlfriend or boyfriend, you're partnered with them. Which means someone might get (y/n) before you do. They might even partner her up with Blake, you know how everyone knows he likes her. So I would ask her out soon if I were you." He said as he went back to his cabin.

I can't do this. I won't be able to ask her out. I can't let her be with the stupid Hermes kid, Blake, but I also don't want to ruin our friendship if she doesn't feel the same.

Jason's Pov

I made that whole story up to get Nico to ask her out. Now I gotta actually put this plan to action if he doesn't ask her out, which he won't.
I'm sure of it.

The thing is, I told (y/n) the same thing. They both like each other but they won't tell each other. They told me not to as well, so I can't tell them. This has to work, they're meant for each other.

Third Person Pov

Jason walked towards the Apollo cabin, and told all the campers there about his plan.

"Look, all the couples who are already together are gonna be matched up with each other. You guys can choose the other campers, but leave Nico and (y/n) to me." He said as he walked out to go to (y/n)'s cabin.

Your Pov

"Jason?" You said as you got up on your bed, watching him enter the room.

"Have you asked him out yet?" He asked.

"No I can't, I don't think he likes me. What if I ruin our friendship?" You said.

"Trust me, I think he likes you a lot."

"I doubt it. I think I'm gonna wait." You replied.

"Ok (y/n), what ever you want." He said as he walked out.

'Maybe I should ask him out. I'll just wait a little first. I wonder if we might get partnered for the dance. I hope so.' You thought to yourself.

~~~Dance Day~~~

You wore your knee length black dress that was tight from the top, but then flowed down. You wore heels that matched, and a diamond necklace Nico had given you on your birthday.

'I really hope I get Nico.' You thought.

You walked out of your cabin, and saw everyone outside, crowding a stage.
(Idk where they got a stage from so don't ask me)