Leo X Reader: Straightening his hair?

(Y/N)'s Pov
You were in Bunker 9, with your best friend, the one and only, Leo Valdez. His head was on your lap as you ran your fingers through his curly hair.

'I wonder what he would look like with straight hair.' You thought to yourself.

"Hey Leo, have you ever straightened your hair?" You asked.

"No and I don't want to." He said as he looked at your mischief grin.

"Well I guess I know what we're doing today. I'll be right back." You said as you pushed him off you slightly.

"Oh gods (Y/N) please, let's not do this." He groaned as he held on to your hand.

You blushed, trying to hide it with the strands of hair in front of your face.

"Oh cmon you'll look hot." You teased.

"Aren't I already hot (Y/N), how can you get any hotter than this." He winked as he pointed to his body.

"Well I'm straightening your hair anyways so stop complaining." With that, you left to get your straightener from your cabin.

~time skip~

"Leo, just let me straight your hairrr." You groaned as he kept pushing the straightener away from his head.

"I don't wanna straight my hairrr." He mimicked the last part.

'Well I guess there's only one way to get this done.'

You climbed onto his lap and wrapped your legs around his waist. You pulled his hands away from the straightener, and he didn't do anything because of how confused he was. You started to part his hair, and divide them up into sections.

You face was really hot from the position you were in, so you tried to avoid eye contact with Leo.

"(Y/N), did you really have to do this." He said as he got back to the point.

"Yes, when I wonder something, it's gotta be done." You replied. His arms went around your waist, and he looked you in the eyes. He bit his lip, as he stared at you.

"Same for me, so you can't blame me for when I do this." You were confused as he suddenly put his lips on your neck. He kissed all around and you were sure there was gonna be marks.

You put the straightener down as you wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

"Leo, I think you should stop." You whispered as your eyes fluttered.

"Not yet (Y/N)," he whispered on your neck.

Both you and Leo were surprised at your next action.

You pulled his face towards yours and kissed him. You closed your eyes, as he tilted his head, making the kiss deeper.

His lips felt so right on yours, and you wanted to stay in this position for ever. His arms pulled your waist even more closer to him, and you could feel the heat from his body.

You both pulled away and panted heavily.
He looked at you, smirking, and put his lips on your neck again.

You put your arms around his neck, and your lips met once more.

"Leo? And is that (Y/N)?" Your other best friend, Piper, said.

You quickly got off him and blushed even more. Leo slung his arm around your waist and smiled.

"Yeah Pipes did you need something, you kind of interrupted our alone time." He winked at you, as you hid your face.

"Yeah I can see that, but really (Y/N), I thought you said you were just gonna straight his hair, not have 'alone time' with Leo." She said, as you recalled your talk with her earlier, when you went to get the straightener.

"Uhm, I was, but, uh, something happened?" You said, confused.

"Well I guess you can leave now Pipes, it's been too long since her lips touched mine so out." Leo directed her.
She stared at you like 'can you believe this guy?' as you shrugged your shoulders.

"Now, where were we?" He said as he closed the door.

"No where, I need to go help Travis with something." You said as you got up, about to leave.

He pulled you by the arm, and smashed his lips on yours. He slightly pushed you against the wall, his hands rubbing up and down your back.

"Leo, I need to go." You pushed him off you and walked towards the door, as he pouted.

"Ok well, before you go," he suddenly pushed you against the wall again, and put his lips on yours.
"You're mine." He whispered.
"Only yours." You said back.

He kissed you one more time, his warm lips causing a bunch of butterflies from earlier to erupt in your stomach.

"Maybe I'll walk you there, since I'm not doing anything right now." He suggested.

"Leo, I can get there myself, I'll see you at the camp fire anyways." You said.

"What are you doing with Travis anyways, I can help too." He pouted.

Travis needed help to make Katie, his crush, jealous and you were suppose to act all flirty with him, since he suggested that it might cause her to finally tell her feeling to him. The whole camp, including them, knew they liked each other, but Katie wouldn't agree to what they say, and stayed stubborn.

"Uhm, I'm suppose to help him make Katie jealous by flirting with him, but trust me, it doesn't mean anything." You said quickly.

"And by jealous, does that mean you're gonna kiss him?" His arms, which were wrapped around your waist, were getting warmer by the second.

"No, just flirting, no kissing." You said.

His face neared you once more, and his lips were on yours again. He lowered them to your neck, and bit at your sweet spot, which he found instantly.
You moaned, as he whispered "Now everyone will know you're taken."

"Oh gods Leo, I'm gonna leave now." You blushed as your hand went to where his lips were once.

"Ok, but I'm coming anyways." He walked next to you, his arm slung around your shoulders.

There was a lot of glaring from Leo to Travis that day, and Katie finally confessed to Travis, after all the flirting. You and Leo had some time alone after the camp fire, and Leo was happy you decided to straight his hair that day. Your best friend was now your boyfriend.

~~~
Well another update, hope you liked it.
-S