Alone

After third period, Johnny entered the school building and approached me at my locker.

He said to me, "Hey, babe, how's your day been?"

I looked at him confused, but then instantly realized why he called me that.

Because my stupid dumb mouth ran and told the entire school that we were dating when we're not.

Gosh, this is going to be so awkward now.

He knows I have feelings for him and he rejected me, but we still have to pretend that we're together until the end of the week is over and it's only Wednesday.

I put on a fake smile and said, "It's better now that you're here. How are you feeling?"

The scar was still healing, but he was recovering.

He kissed my cheek and said, "I'm okay."

The people in the halls watched our acting skills as he walked me to class.

I could see out of the corner of my eye Two-bit was watching from the shadows.

When fourth period was over, I went to my locker to find a note sitting there on the top of my books waiting for me.

I opened it up and read, "Meet me in the gym after lunch. We should talk -Two-bit."

I quickly squeezed the note deep down into my pocket as Johnny and Pony approached me.

Johnny asked, "You ready for lunch?"

He swung his arm over my shoulders as I held his hand on my left shoulder.

I answered, "Of course I am I hear they are serving pasta."

My emotions were turned off right now, and I felt nothing whatsoever by this.

He hurt me, and I was done playing around.

It was me, Ponyboy, Johnny, and Dally stopped by to see all of us.

He was completely unaware of the fake dating that was being taken place by me and Johnny.

However, he didn't ask any questions when he saw us being closer than normal.

The bell rang, and I made up an excuse why I would be late to class.

I said to them, "I'll catch up with you guys in a second. Tell the teacher I'm in the bathroom."

They walked around the corner as I made my way to the gym.

Two-bit was there sitting down on the bleachers already waiting on me.

He stood up walking over to me and said, "I didn't think you would come."

I put my hands up, "Hey, I'm here aren't I?"

He was in front of me and said, "I just wanted to know why all of a sudden you are interested in me? Wasn't it just yesterday you turned me away?"

I played with his hair and said, "Yeah, but I changed my mind. I want you."

I gave him a smile as he gave me more of a confused look, "Did something happen that I'm not aware of?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Do you wanna go out with me tonight?"

Still confused, he says, "I mean yeah I do, but I'm just shocked you want to go."

Excited, I say, "Great, pick me up at six so we can get a good spot at the movie theater."

I then turned my heels and walked back to the classroom where the teacher stood and asked, "What took you so long?"

I shrugged, "Don't worry about it, Mrs. Taylor. Just start class and don't question me about any of my problems okay."

The whole class couldn't believe I said that to her.

She put a hand on her hip and said, "Excuse me?"

I walked to my seat, "You heard what I said so get over it."

She looked so furious but said to me in a calm voice, "Detention, Bella, Saturday."

She tells me this as if I actually care.

I don't.

I lean back in my chair and prop my feet up on my desk saying, "Can't wait."

Johnny looked over at me with a look that says what the hell are you doing?

I just sit there and shrug it off.

I couldn't care less what anyone thinks of me at this point.

After school was over, Two-bit approached me outside the building.

He said, "Bella, wait up."

I turned around and asked, "What do you want?"

He scratched his head and said, "Listen, I uh- talked to Johnny and I know what happened between the two of you."

I shrugged, "So? He doesn't like me. It doesn't change how I feel about you."

He looked me in the eyes, "Actually, it does. Are you sure you didn't ask me out because you're trying to cover up that you're actually hurt?"

I pushed him and said, "Get out of my way, Matthews."

He called out after me, "Forget about the date, Bella. I don't want to go out with you if that's what this is about."

So what? I was acting out because I was hurt.

Johnny doesn't want me, Two-bit doesn't want me, and I just feel all alone right now.

I didn't even make my way to the Curtis house after school was over.

I went home right away.

Rebecca was there cooking lunch because she was off of work early.

I opened and closed the front door seeing her in the kitchen as she asked, "Hey how was school?"

I went to my room and slammed my door shut.

I was so upset that I pushed all of the stuff off my dresser and broke a few things.

I felt alone and it sucked.

I quickly ran to the bathroom and took off my shirt looking at how my body was doing.

I lost a few more pounds this week and I've gotten down to 96.

I looked at the sink and ran the cold and hot water at the same time so it would make a loud noise.

In the spur of the moment, I grabbed my toothbrush and started to gag myself with the end of it.

I then puked right into the toilet several times losing a few more pounds.

I stood back up and shut the water off completely wiping my mouth off with a rag.

I picked my shirt back up and put it back on me to see it was kind of getting too big for me.

When I opened the door, Rebecca stood there waiting for me.

She asked, "What happened?"

I shook my head no as I tried walking past her, but she was quick to grab my arm.

She raised her voice, "No, we're going to talk about this now. What happened?"

I pushed her off me as I went back upstairs and began breaking out every outfit I had.

I picked one that made me look tough and I started doing my makeup and curled my hair.

I looked like a soc every time I got dressed up it was so unreal.

I felt alone and angry.

There was only one place to go to that I could just forget everything.

Since Two-bit doesn't wanna go out with me, I'm going to Buck's bar.

Thanks for Reading!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Stay Tuned for More!
~Stay Gold