Real-Fake Date

We went to the Dingo for a shake and a sandwich or at least he did.

I continued to eat nothing as always.

"What? You're not going to eat anything? Dally was right I think you are a vampire."

I smiled at him, "You never know Johnny plus you're sleeping on my couch so you better keep one eye open."

He smiled back, "You're crazy."

Eh, tell me something I don't know.

It was nice to get alone time from the gang and everybody at school.

Alone time where we could just be us smiling and laughing as if there were no rivals in the world.

"Did you get my note I put in your locker?"

I asked confused, "No, what note?"

He said in frustration, "I put it in your locker number 206 right?"

I shook my head laughing, "No, haha 208. 206 is Marcia's locker you idiot."

"Well then, I gave Marcia a love note. There's a first for everything."

I calmed my laughter, "And you say I'm crazy?"

He turned red, "Oh shut up."

I watched him as he ate his meal not in a creepy way but just waited till he got done.

"So, this was a weird real-fake date. How about you?"

I nodded my head, "It was my first can't say I had any fun though."

"Oh really are you saying I'm not fun?"

I smiled, "That's exactly what I'm saying, Johnny. You wanna prove me wrong?"

He grabbed my hand like before, "Come on."

We went to the nearby store as I watched him buy two rolls of toilet paper.

"Johnny, what are you doing?"

"You'll see."

He walked in front of me as we entered the wrong side of town.

I whispered to him, "Johnny, this is Soc territory. What are we doing here?"

He pointed to the right, "You see that house?"

I nodded my head, "Yes, I see that rich yellow trashy ugly house. Why?"

He smiled, "That, my friend, is Bob Sheldon's house. Now, we have two whole rolls of toilet paper here and my oh my what to do with them."

I grabbed the other one out of his hand and immediately took off with it as he followed behind.

After Bob left me, I tried getting his attention.

Maybe this will do it.

We threw the toilet paper around the trees wrapping them around the branches first.

Then, we did the entire house trying to keep a low profile.

He laughed and I laughed and then all we see are bright red and blue flashes headed up the street.

We made a run for it, and luckily they didn't see us take off from the back of the house.

It was a long run, but when we made it we both relaxed.

We started to breathe, "Okay okay, Johnny, we made it."

"Do you think the cops saw us?"

"No, but I think Bob saw us out his window."

He laughed again out of breath.

We then climbed up to our small treehouse and laid down on it looking at the stars.

"Thank you by the way."

"For what?"

"For tonight, Johnny. I really needed a night off of everything. Greasers, socs, everything"

"I understand the feeling."

He looked to his left and I looked with him at his parents fighting in front of the window.

They were at it again.

"Don't worry about it, you can stay with us for tonight, Johnny. You know Rebecca doesn't mind."

"No, I know that."

It got silent for a moment as I reflected back on tonight and all the fun we had.

I saw Johnny in a different light.

He came out of his shell a little bit more and he was real around me.

He put his arm over me and suddenly I had butterflies all up in my stomach.

Why did I have butterflies? Who knows.

"You know. I had fun tonight with you, Bella."

He then leaned down to kiss my cheek right as I turned my head to say me to

His lips accidentally missed my cheek and it planted right on top of my lips.

We both had our eyes open as he immediately pulled away.

My eyes got huge and it got real quiet very fast as he took his arm off of me.

"I-I don't know what just happened. I didn't want that to happen."

"I should um go home. Get some sleep, and I'll see you tomorrow, Johnny."

I could not believe what just happened, happened.

I climbed down the ladder with a million questions in my head but one question stood out among the others.

Why did I like it?

Thanks for Reading!
Comment down below and give it a Star!
Stay Tuned for More!
Thanks Again!
~Stay Gold