23. Lavender

It was awkward. Evgenia thought Reika was Yuzuru's sister. It was all my fault, Reika bit her inner cheek, guilty. I should've told her.

"Oh." was the first thing Evgenia says. She freezes for two long seconds, but after that she lightly brushes it off and laugh, "I was kidding of course! Isn't that so, Reika-san?"

"Ah.. ahaha, yeah..." Reika tries to follow her act and laughs it off. Surprinsingly, it works. Everyone laughs along, giggling at how funny the situation is.

Zhenya-san is amazing, Reika thought. Within seconds, the awkward situation easily changes into a light funny mood just by how Evgenia laughs and talks with her bubbly voice. Her ability to carry herself and the flow of conversation is remarkable.

No wonder everyone loves her.

They all sit and talk in the living room, drinking the wine Javier bought. He wanted to drink something with more alcohol percentage, but Tracy and Canarya needed to go somewhere and leave ealier than the rest of the crew and need to be sober, so they decided they would start drinking more after they leave.

"Where are you guys going, though?" Reika asks as she sips on her grape juice. She was curious of the wine, but Yuzuru didn't allow her to drink it and gave her a grape juice they had in the fridge instead.

"Back to TCC, there's something to do." Canarya answers. "We'll go when Sensei and Lilith arrives here."

Not knowing who Canarya is talking about, she simply blinks in confusion. She turns her head to Yuzuru, asking for explanation. Yuzuru understands her look and whispers to her ears, "They're TCC's doctor and nurse."

"Oh..." She mumbled. Canarya mentioned Sensei, which is doctor in Japanese. That made Reika wonders. "Japanese?"

"Yes, actually." Tracy smiles, looking excited while talking about this Japanese doctor. "Doctor Clark is half Japanese, so everyone agrees to say 'Sensei', the Japanese for doctor."

"Aahh... I see! Why didn't Sensei and Lilith-san come with you guys?"

"They had something to be taken care of, obviously." Evgenia finally talks to Reika after avoiding her for a while. "Sensei is a very busy person."

"Yeah, they should arrive here anytime soon." Javi mentions lightly. "They already know Yuzu's apartment."

Just after Javier said his words, the bell rings. They all turns their head to the door, then Yuzuru and Reika stand up to open the door while Tracy and Canarya take their leave.

"Well, we'll take our leave now." Canarya says as she tidies up her skirt while standing up. Tracy nods to her statement and waves to everyone.

Yuzuru and Reika take them to the door, also to greet the new arriving guests. Two beautiful women smiles to them at the door. Tracy and Canarya gave both of them a hug before leaving. Unexpectedly, they went ahead and give Yuzuru a hug as well.

"Zuzu! It's good to see you again!" The woman with long black hair says as she pats Yuzuru's back. Her skin seems as flawless and porcelain-like as Yuzuru's. Reika knows Yuzuru usually don't really like physical contact from people, but Reika notices that he looks comfortable with her.

"Oh! Are you the famous Mrs. Hanyu?" The other woman with pale skin and short blonde hair grabs Reika's hand into a handshake. "I'm Lilith! You look even more beautiful in person, omg!"

"In person?" Reika repeats.

"Of course, I've been dying to meet you in person! Yuzu tried his best to surpress the media, but you know how famous he is! I saw your wedding pictures from Javi."

"Oh... okay..."

"Hello there!" The woman with black hair finally turns to her after hugging Yuzuru. Reika thought she was going to handshake, but instead she gives her a hug too. Oh, she thought. Maybe she's just the type of person who give hugs.

Then again her hug is really nice.

She smells nice too.

Like lavender.

author's note;

hello everyone! so sorry for dissapearing, school has been hectic T-T) I wonder if anyone still read this? I hope someone does.

If anyone's still waiting, thank you so much<3

I really want to complete this book, so please bear with me:"