5,5. Home

Reika takes a deep breath. It has been... A week, maybe? Since the last time she's at her own home. She remembers her brothers, Jun and Ken cried when they arrived at the wedding reception, and Reika knew they wanted to kill Yuzuru, but they hold themselves in front of people. And just as she thought, once they're alone, Jun and Ken laid a punch to Yuzuru. She panicked and stopped the two, but until now, she knows her brothers are still angry. To who, she's not sure.

She really does miss her family. Even before all this marriage thing, her brothers Jun and Ken haven't came home in ages because university life is busy. And her parents... She knows her father is a busy man, and her mother should accompany him, but still. Deep inside her heart she wishes for them to come home more. She understands it is necessary as Arata and Seira Fueguchi are considered important people, but still. Coming home to an empty house doesn't feel that good.

She presses the bell button at the front gate, not long after the intercom offers a familiar voice.

"Rei!" Reika instantly recognizes the voice as her brother, Jun. "Matte ne. Ken, open the gate, Reika is here."

Approximately five seconds later, Ken appears from the door. He smiles so wide when he sees Reika, and runs to the gate to open it for her.

Once nothing is between them, Reika doesn't hold herself. She jumps to her brother and wraps herself in his arms, hugging each other tight.

She can feel Ken caressing her hair lightly, like he always do. Ah, she thought. How I miss this.

"Tadaima, Oniisan." A tear left her eye.

"Un," Ken caress her hair once more before pulling away to see his little sister's face properly. "Okaeri, Rei."

They enter the house and Reika is immediately welcomed with a big hug and small kisses on her forehead by Jun.

"Okaeri, Reika!"

Ah, she smiles. How comfy.

"Ara," Her mother smiles as she comes to Reika with her father. "You're finally home, sweetheart."

"Okaeri, Rei." Arata Fueguchi simply says, embracing his daughter, while Seira Fueguchi kisses all over her daughter.

Hm. Comfy hugs. Sincere welcome. Surrounded by the family she loves so much.

She is home.

As she sink in the love of her family and the comfyness of her own house, tears flow from her eyes and a thought cross her mind.

I dont ever want to leave.