7. Traveling and Motion Sickness

A visual for this chapter, enjoy!

After Yuzuru managed to persuade Reika to come along, they immediately went to the airport since the flight is only half an hour away

After Yuzuru managed to persuade Reika to come along, they immediately went to the airport since the flight is only half an hour away. Jun and Ken were the one who take them to the airport, because their parents were busy, and they've said their goodbyes.

They ran to the check-in gate, and then stopped when finally reached it.

"Take care, okay? Call me anytime." Jun and Ken hug their little sister, who nods and happily hugs them back. "And you," they glare at Yuzuru.

"You better take care of her well." Jun's tone is cold and sharp, and his glare is so scary, it makes Reika holds her breath, even though she's not the one Jun is talking to.

In response, Yuzuru grabs Reika's waist and pull her close to him. She gasps in shock, surprised by his gesture. She can see her brothers are suprised as well.

Yuzuru glances at Reika before answering, "I will."

"Well then," Ken forces a smile. "You should go now. I don't want you guys to be late."

"Un." Yuzuru nods in agreement, and takes Reika's hands to drag her away with him. "We'll be going then."

"Ah-" Reika walks in rash. She looks behind one more time to her brothers, and wave them goodbye. "Ja ne, Oniisan!!"

And so, they check in.

They quickly walk to the international flight check-in area, and Reika feels really really weird. Yuzuru is the one handling everything. Tickets, luggage, seats, all of them she know nothing of. She never went out of Japan.

All she does is stand behind him, and does as he says.

"Reika, watch over our stuffs."

"Reika, give me your id card."

"Reika, give me the luggages."

"Reika, get me some coffee."

"Reika, wait there."

"Reika, come here."

In which to all of them, she would reply with a simple short "hai".

"Alright," Yuzuru turns to her, holding papers on his left hand. "Okaasan usually takes care of these stuffs, so I hope I'm not forgetting anything..."

She stays silent.

"Well, are you ready?"

"Eh?" Her eyes flicker. "Uhm, I guess? But y'know, Yuzuru-san, I'm-"

"Good!" Yuzuru cuts her words, and grabs her wrist. "Let's go."

Reika lets Yuzuru leads the way, and simply follows behind him with his hand holding her wrist. When they're finally inside the plane, she can see that he's confused.