18. Intertwining, Knitting

I want to do a qna, please ask me some questions here or in my dms;) they can be about anything😁

Also, here's a visual board for the chapter. Enjoy!

 Enjoy!

Yuzuru wakes up to a delicious smell

Yuzuru wakes up to a delicious smell. The smell of a freshly baked pastry. It fills the entire apartment, making his stomach growls demanding breakfast. He rubs his neck sleepily and walks out of his room with his eyes half closed.

He finds Reika in the dining room, busy preparing food on the table. The oven in the kitchen still emits a subtle heat wave, sign that she just finished baking. Reika also brew some tea and arranges the teacups neatly on the dining table. Chamomile, Yuzuru can smell the fragrance of the tea.

Her eyes widens when she finally notices Yuzuru standing on the hall, observing her. "Ah, good morning, Yuzuru-san!"

"Hng," Yuzuru groans, rubbing his eyes to get rid of his sleepyness. "Good morning. What did you make?"

"I make brioche!" Reika smiles widely, proud of her cooking. "Sit down, Yuzuru-san. I brew chamomile tea too. You like tea, right?"

"Un," He murmurs as he sits on the dining chair in front of Reika has seated. He looks at the brioche she cooked, still steaming warm, a portion is already sitting prettily on his plate. He decides to sip his tea first, his eyes then widen from the taste. The depth of flavor amazes him. "Wow. I didn't know you can make such good tea." He confesses honestly.

Reika smiles as she sips hers, happy from the compliment. "I learned from my etiquette teacher. Do you like it?"

"Yes," he answers as he keeps drinking the tea, not able to stop himself to indulge more in the flavor. "The fragrance is ambrosial. It feels like flowers are blooming in my mouth."

"Hehe," Reika tucks a slip of hair into the back of her ear. "I'm happy you like it."

"How do you learn to make brioche?" Yuzuru asks as he rips apart the French bread and put some on his mouth. Oh. Delicious.