𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲

"I can't hide it forever, can I."

"Please forgive me, Yibo."

What does she mean?

"When Xiao Zhan was born, he had a twin..."

Flashback
"Push, ma'am! You're almost there! Only one more to go!" The nurse yelled. "Ahhh! I can't anymore!" The women shouted in pain. After a while, a baby cry could be heard. "Congratulations, Mrs. Xiao, you have two healthy twin baby boys." Mrs. Xiao smiled with tears rolling down her cheeks. "My baby's." After cleaning the baby, the nurses wrapped the boys in a blanket. "My baby boy's."
Mr. Xiao said, smiling. "What will you name them, Mrs. Xiao?" A nurse asked. "I'll name this one Xiao Zhan and this other one here Xiao Yili." Mrs. Xiao smiled at her two baby boys. "Mama loves you both so much."

Four years later
"Give me back my toy!" Yili shouted as his twin brother ran around the room with the toy. Yili panted. "Give me back my toy!!!" Suddenly a tiny chair was thrown at Xiao Zhan's head. A scream echoed through almost the whole mansion. Xiao Zhan's parents came rushing in. To see Xiao Zhan on the ground with his head bleeding. "Yili, How could you do this to your brother!" Mrs. Xiao shouted. "I'm s-sorry. I just wanted my toy back." Tears streamed down his face as he held his toy near his chest. "Sorry!? You threw a chair at your brother! How is sorry going to help your brother stop bleeding!? Honey, take Xiao Zhan to the hospital right now!" Mrs. Xiao and Mr. Xiao quickly left, leaving the crying Yili to be alone.

"He brought it upon himself!" Yili angrily said As he wiped his tears away. "I'll never forgive him!"

End of flashback
"After that incident, Yili was never the same little boy again."

I can't believe it. Xiao Zhan has a twin brother, and he doesn't even know it.

"Yili became a monster. A monster that I couldn't control, and now he's on the loose."

Mrs. Xiao couldn't continue and broke down in tears as she remembered her regretful past.