Little One part 15 - Bellamy Blake x Reader

Warning - Violence, Language, mentions of death, torture

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raven made landmines so most of the delinquents were placing them outside the camp wall. I was inside the dropship, taking care of Myles' wounds. When I was done I walked outside to help with the landmines. Before I could get to the gate there was a gunshot. I ran toward the gunshot. One of the delinquents shot a gun by accident.

"What the hell is the matter with you" I heard Bellamy yelling. He was walking toward the delinquent who fired the gun.

"I'm sorry, man. I fell asleep. I've been on watch all day." 

Bellamy grabbed him by his shirt. "We've all been on watch all day!" Bellamy yelled. "That bullet was one less dead grounder!"

The guy looked scared and Bellamy looked pissed.

"That's enough, Bellamy. You're scaring people." I said. I didn't want to talk to him but I needed to stop him from scaring those people. Bellamy let go of the guy's shirt. He turned around to look at other delinquents.

"They should be scared!" Bellamy yelled. "The bomb on the bridge bought us some time to prepare, but that time's up! The grounders are out there right now, waiting for us to leave and picking us up one by one when we do! Clarke, Finn, and Monty are gone, probably dead. If you want to be next, I can't stop you, but no guns are leaving this camp. This camp is the only thing keeping us alive!"

Everything Bellamy said was true. Even if I didn't want it to be, it was true.

"Get back to work!" Bellamy yelled and walked away.

I looked over to Jasper and I saw tears in his eyes.

"I'm sure Monty's alive. We'll get him back. I promise." I told him. I wasn't sure what I said was true, but I was sure it was what Jasper needed to hear. He pulled me in a tight hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was determined to bring Monty and the others back. Guns or no guns I was going to get them back. I walked into the dropship, and I saw Bellamy. From the corner of my eye, I saw him looking at me. I didn't want to look at him, I just walked by.

"Don't you think I want them back? I want them back just as much as you do." He asked me.

"Yeah. I see you doing something about it." I said sarcastically 

"We can't risk losing more people."

"If you were out there, do you think Clarke, Monty, or Finn would just sit here and do nothing?"

"No. They'd go after me and then they'd be dead, too. I'm just doing what I think It's right for the group. " 

"It's funny, you didn't think that way when Octavia went missing." 

I took my rifle and placed it on the table behind Bellamy.

"What are you doing?" He asked me.

"Saving our friends." 

I turned around and walked toward the door of the dropship. Before I could leave the dropship, I heard someone call my name. When I looked behind me, I saw Jasper coming down from the second floor.

"Don't go. Please." Jasper said. He started walking toward me.

"I can't just leave them out there, Jasper. I'm going to get Monty back, I promise."

"No, (Y/N), don't go. He's probably dead. I know you know that. I can't lose you, too."

I was hesitant. I knew if I went missing Monty would go to look for me.