Little One part 4- Bellamy Blake x Reader

That night, nobody could sleep because of Jasper. He was in pain and he was screaming most of the time. I knew that Jasper could get worse any second so I didn't want to leave his side. I wanted to be awake in case something goes wrong. I sat on the floor of the dropship, my back pressed against the wall, looking at Jasper.

"Hey." I heard someone say. I jumped a little bit because I didn't expect anyone.

"Don't worry, it's just me, Monty"

"Hi."

"You should go to sleep," Monty said. I didn't answer, I just turned my gaze back to Jasper

"You are stubborn, aren't you?" Monty asked. A little smile appeared on my face, my eyes still fixed on Jasper. Monty took a seat next to me.

"Why do you care so much about him?" He asked. He was now, just like me, looking at Jasper.

 "We can't afford to lose anybody else. We lost those two guys when we landed and I couldn't do anything to stop it. Now that I can, I'll do anything  to stop Jasper from dying."

There were a few moments of silence. Monty was trying to process what I said. He turned to me and said, "Thank you, thank you for saving my best friend."

I just gave him a little nod and a smile. We, yet again, fell into silence. It wasn't uncomfortable. It was comforting. I didn't know Monty very well but I could see that he was a good person.

After a few minutes of comfortable silence, Clarke walked into the room.

"Go to sleep, I'll watch him now. You deserved it." I was hesitant. "If anything happens we'll wake you up, I promise."

"Okay" 

I stood up and went outside. As I was about to enter my tent I heard someone yell "No, no, please stop". It sounded like it was coming from a child. I followed the noise and I saw a young girl lying under a tree. She was sleeping.

I slowly approached her. "Hey, wake up," I said. The girl jerked her eyes open. She was visibly scared. "Hey, hey, it's okay. It was just a dream". The girl seemed to calm down a little bit when she realized it was just a dream, and she was safe.

"What's your name?"

"Charlotte." her voice was soft, just above a whisper.

"I'm (y/n)." I continued "It's okay to be scared. Everyone is scared sometimes."

I sat next to Charlotte. "I'm here if you want to talk about it." 

"My parents were floated, now I see them in my dreams." She cried.

"I know how you feel. My mom was floated."

I wrapped my arms around Charlotte. "You can sleep in my tent if you want to. It's much warmer than out here." 

Charlotte nodded. "Thanks". 

We walked to my tent. Charlotte was lying down on my bed. My tent was small, there was only room for one person to sleep.

"I'll be sleeping just outside the tent, okay? Wake me up if you need anything. I'm here for you." I said.

"Thank you."

I exited the tent. I laid down on the cold ground. It was freezing but I knew it was worth it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was woken up by someone saying, "Why does the little princess sleep on the ground?". When I opened my eyes, I saw Murphy and Bellamy standing next to me.