Little One part 11 - Bellamy Blake x Reader

Warnings - violence, language

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chancellor Jaha was holding a speech while we celebrated The Unity Day with Monty's moonshine. I had more important things to worry about than getting drunk. The first dropship was coming down in 60 hours, we had to keep everybody safe until then.

Everybody, including Clarke, was celebrating and getting drunk. It was strange seeing everybody happy. I think Clarke needed this, she was so stressed these past few days because of the grounder and the whole thing with Finn and Raven. It was nice seeing her having fun.

I saw Bellamy standing by the gate of the camp, looking over everyone. He seemed to be the only one that's not drunk.

"The combs are still dead. They cut out during Jaha's speech." I told him.

"Best Unity Day ever." Bellamy said sarcastically. 

I gave him a little smile. "Do you really think today is a good day to have a party? The grounder is still out there."

"Grounders." He corrected me. "By now he made it home and he's probably planning an attack. Don't worry, I got security covered."

I nodded. "Why don't you go and get a drink?" He asked me.

"I can't, somebody has to watch over them. " I said.

"I'll watch over them. You deserve a break."

"You're right." I smiled. I ran over to the table where the moonshine was. I took two cups and filled them with the moonshine. I walked back to Bellamy and handed him one of the cups.

"You deserve it too." I told him. "If you drink, I drink."

He laughed and took the cup. He took one sip.

"Oh look, he knows how to laugh. " I said jokingly. This just made him laugh more. I took his hand and dragged him to one of the tables where the delinquents played a drinking game.

"Who's next?" Jasper yelled.

"We are." I raised my hand.

"Leader against a leader, I'd like to see that. " Jasper said.

We were playing beer pong. I was standing on one side of the table and Bellamy was on the other.

"Who's going first?" Jasper asked, holding a little metal ball that he made out of parts of the dropship.

"Ladies first. " I said, and I pointed at Bellamy. The crowd started laughing at my joke. Jasper gave the ball to Bellamy.

"Are you sure you want to play against me? I'll win." He said

"You wish. " I told him.

Bellamy threw the ball and it fell into one of my cups. I heard the crowd chanting "Drink, drink, drink." I drank the liquid that was in the cup and then it was my turn. I threw the ball and it fell in one of Bellamy's cups. He drank it. Bellamy threw the ball, but before it could fall Clarke caught it.

"I need to talk to you two." She said. Bellamy and I followed her to one of the tents. 

"What is it?" Bellamy asked.

"Finn set up a meeting with the grounders." She told us.

"How?" I asked her.

"He was with the grounder that we had in the dropship. He said that the grounder said they wanted to talk to me and (Y/N)."

She was obviously drunk. She was slurring her words and she could barely walk.

"Where is the meeting?" I asked Clarke.