Little One part 14 - Bellamy Blake x Reader

Warning - language, violence

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two days passed and the grounders didn't attack. Some people thought they got scared by the bomb but I knew that wasn't the case. We landed on their territory, they wouldn't just give it up without a fight. All we knew was that we were alone, no one was coming down to save us.

I ran outside as soon as I heard people yelling. There was fire and a fight. Murphy was trying to fight Dal but Bellamy stopped them. All the meat we had was gone. After they put out the fire I went to talk to Bellamy, to see what happened.

"Murphy kept feeding the fire just because Octavia told him not to," Bellamy told me. These days, Octavia wasn't one of the most popular people in the camp. After what happened with Lincoln she got new nicknames. Nicknames like 'grounder ponder'.

"And we trust Murphy?" I asked him

"Yes. I do." I didn't expect to hear that from Bellamy. He was usually the one who didn't trust people.

"The food that's left is only going to last us about a week or two," I told him, "Is there any meat left?"

"No. It all burned." 

"We are going hunting," I said.

"There is a whole grounder army." He disagreed with me.

"We can't fight if we are hungry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Each group is taking someone with a gun!" I told the delinquents who were getting ready to go hunting. 

"They are for killing grounders, not food. Use the spears for hunting. Be back by nightfall," Bellamy told them.

I walked to one of the tables that had weapons on it. I took one spear, and I was ready to go.

"Hey, (Y/N), wait." I heard somebody say. I turned around to see who's calling me. I saw Monty standing behind me with a rifle in his hand.

"Hey, Monty" 

"You need a hunting buddy?" He said

"Sure, were leaving in five minutes. I just need to get my backpack."

Monty nodded and he told me he'll wait for me by the gate.

I got my backpack, and I was headed towards the gate. I saw Bellamy talking to Monty. As soon as I got close to them Bellamy stopped talking.

"Ready to go, Monty?"

"Yes ma'am."

We walked out of the gate when I heard Bellamy calling my name. I tired around and I saw him in the same place he was standing just seconds ago.

"Be careful, little one."

I nodded.

As Monty and I got away from the camp I asked him what Bellamy was telling him before we left.

"He said to keep you safe."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monty and I walked through the camp gate. He was carrying a hog that we caught. He gave it to Murphy who was cutting meat up and preparing it for cooking. Most of the hunters were back, it was night already and we were a little late.

"Thank God, we were worried," Jasper said. He ran up to me and Monty and hugged us both.

"Is Finn with you?" I heard Raven say.