Little One part 3 - Bellamy Blake x Reader

(Y/N) - your name

Warning - violence, language

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 We were walking for about 40 minutes. Murphy and Bellamy were too slow, they were slowing everybody down, just as I thought.

"Hey, hold up!" Bellamy said "What's the rush? You don't survive a spear through the heart." He had his gun in his hand.

"Put the gun away, Bellamy!" Wells wanted to push Bellamy back but Murphy stopped him "Well, why don't you do something about it, huh?"

"Do you really have to bring your guard dog everywhere you go? I asked Bellamy.

Murphy got offended and said "You better shut you mouth you-"Bellamy cut him off by saying "That's enough, Murphy." 

Murphy looked at Bellamy and took few steps back.

"Jasper screamed when they moved him. If the spear struck his heart, he'd die instantly." Clarke pointed out, looking at Bellamy. "That doesn't mean we have time to waste." I added. I turned to continue my path but Bellamy stopped me by grabbing my wrist.

"We can go as soon as you and Clarke take your wristbands off" he said

I looked him dead in the eye and said "The only way the Ark is gonna think i'm dead is if i'm dead." I ripped my hand out of Bellamy's grip.

"Is that a challenge?" Murphy asked

"Bring it on" I said 

"That's enough" Finn said "You call us a rescue party? Got to split up, cover more ground. Clarke and (y/n), you're with me." 

"No" I said. Everyone looked me waiting for an explanation. "Someone has to keep an eye on him"I said. I indicated that I was talking about Bellamy by tilting my head in his direction.

"No, you are not going alone with them." Clarke said.

"I'm not the kind of person that likes to listen to others." I answered.

"They are dangerous."

"Somebody's got to do it."

"For this short time that i've known you, i've learned that you are too stubborn and nobody can change your mind, so i'm not even gonna try." Wells said.

"If more people got that about me life would be so much easier for them" I said giving Wells a little smile.

"But i'm going with you." he added

"Fine with me"

"Okay than, we got this settled." Bellamy said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After separating we've walked for about half an hour. It was silent most of the time. Sometimes Bellamy would talk to Wells about Clarke. By 'talk to' i mean, Bellamy was making fun of Wells and Wells was just getting annoyed. 

I didn't have time to engage in their conversations. I had more important things to do, like keeping an eye on Bellamy, making sure that he's not gonna take his gun and shoot us.

"Not really a talker, are you, little one?" Bellamy asked me.

"It's not like we have much to talk about."

"True." Bellamy answered. After few moments of silence Bellamy spoke up again. "Now that  i think about it, i don't even know your name."

After seeing that I'm not gonna answer Bellamy said "Look, you are not my preferred company either, but if we are going to walk for miles we can at least talk."