Little One part 7 - Bellamy Blake x Reader

Warnings: violence, language, mentions of death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked back to camp. Everyone was standing by the gate, ready to go.

"(Y/N), there you are." I heard a voice said.  When I turned around I saw Octavia running to me.

"Everyone's ready to go, we are just waiting on you and Bellamy." She informed me.

"Where is he?" 

"Probably in his tent."

Octavia and I walked to Bellamy's tent. We walked inside, Bellamy and two other guys were in there.

"Let's go, Bellamy. Everybody is packed up and ready to go." Octavia told Bellamy.

 Bellamy crossed his arms and said, "No one's going anywhere. Not while it's dark, it's not safe." Octavia was confused, she thought her brother would want to get there as soon as possible.

"Tell everyone, we'll head out at first light. " Bellamy said to the guys who were in the tent with him. The two guys left the tent.

"Everyone for 100 miles saw this thing come down. What if the grounders get to it first? Bell, we should go now." Octavia said.

 "I said to wait till sunrise. " Bellamy told her before he left the tent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N)!" I heard someone yell my name. I turned around and saw Clark and Finn coming toward me.

"Hey! What's up, guys?" I asked them with a little smile on my face. I knew they spent the night together in that bunker. On the other hand, they didn't look very happy.

"We need to go, now. " Clarke said.

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked.

"He left."

"What do you mean he left? Who left?"

"Bellamy told everyone to stay here and he went to the pod. " Clarke informed me. Then it all made sense.

"So he could get the radio? That's it, isn't it?" I asked. Clarke nodded. 

"That son of a bitch. I can't believe I trusted him. This is my fault. We have to go, quick."

We packed some food and got some weapons, and we were on our way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We've been running for at least an hour. We were getting closer to the pod.

"Should we split up?" Finn asked us.

"Yes."

Finn went to the right, Clark to the left, and I continued to run straight ahead.  After a few minutes, I saw the pod. When I got closer I saw Finn kissing a girl I've never seen before. Clarke was standing beside them. 

"What's going on, Clarke?" I whispered to Clarke.

"I don't know" She whispered back.

I took Clarke's hand and I squeezed it, I wanted her to know I'm there for her. I knew it hurt her to watch the guy she liked kiss another girl.

The girl sat down on a rock that was nearby. Her head was bleeding.

"Let me get something for that. " Finn told her.

Clarke got a piece of cloth from her backpack. Finn ran to her. "I'm sorry, Clarke." 

"Let's not talk about this." Clarke handed him the cloth and he ran back to the girl. It hurt me to see Clarke hurt like this. I knew her since I was little and she's a good friend of mine.