Little One part 9 - Bellamy Blake x Reader

Warnings - violence, language, torture

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was a big storm outside which only decreased our chances of contacting the Ark. Clarke and I cleaned Finn's wounds as best as we could. We didn't remove the knife because that would only make it worse. Everything's on Raven now. Because of the storm, most of us were on the first floor of the dropship, the rest were outside trying to save as many things as we could save from the storm.

"This is a restricted channel. Who is this? Please state your identity." We heard on the radio. She made it, Raven made it.

"This is Raven Reyes. I'm from Mecha station. I'm transmitting from the ground. The 100 are alive. Please, you need to get Dr. Abby Griffin."

I ran outside to tell everyone we contacted the Ark. I tried to find Bellamy to tell him but he wasn't there. I just assumed he was inside and I didn't see him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*inside the dropship*

"Raven, are you there?" Abby said on the radio.

"Mom?" Clarke said. "Mom, it's me."

"Clarke?" Abby was shocked, she thought her daughter was dead.

"Mom, I need help, one of ours was stabbed by a grounder."

"Clarke, this is chancellor Jaha. Are you saying there are survivors on the ground?"

"Yes, the Earth is survivable. We're not alone."

For a few moments there was silence on the radio. "Go get (Y/N)." Clarke told one of the delinquents.

"Mom, he's dying. The knife's still in his chest." 

"Clarke, Is my son with you?" Chancellor asked.

"I'm sorry, sir. Wells is dead."

"What about my daughter?" Another voice on the radio said.

"Who's your daughter?" Clarke asked.

"(Y/N) Winchester"

"Yes, she's alive."

Again there was a silence for a few moments.

"Come on, mom, I need you."

I got into the dropship right when Abby started to talk Clarke through the process.

"Oh good, you're here. Ready?" She asked me, I nodded.

The radio started to cut because of the storm. Then we knew we didn't have much time.

Bellamy and two guys walked through the drop ship door. They were carrying someone. At first, I thought it was one of ours, but then I realized they got the grounder that kidnapped Octavia.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked Bellamy.

"It's time to get some answers. " Bellamy told me.

"You mean revenge?" 

"I mean intel." He turned to the other guys "Get him upstairs." They did as he told them.

We could hear Abby calling Clarke over the radio.

"This is not who we are. " I told him.

"It is now." He turned around and went upstairs.

Abby talked us through the process of removing the knife. We cleaned the wound and we hoped that he'll be okay. I couldn't wait for this to finish so I could go upstairs to see what was going on.