Little One part 20 - Bellamy Blake x Reader

As soon as I heard the gunshot, I opened the bunker door. I know I promised Bellamy that I would wait outside but I was worried. I needed to make sure he was okay. 

I slid down the ladder in a hurry. As soon as I got to the bottom i hear Bellamy say, "I told you to stay outside." I could hear he was angry. And when I looked at his face, I could see anger and regret. Finn angerly pushed past me and headed outside. 

I took another look at the scene that was in front of me. That's when I saw the grounder dead on the floor and Bellamy was the only one with a gun in his hand.

"You killed him?" I looked at him with confusion and anger in my eyes. Before he could speak, I continued. "He was unarmed, Bellamy. That's an execution." 

I was getting angry. Was that the reason he wouldn't let me stay in the bunker? So he could kill the grounder?

"It wasn't me. I promise."

That was so good to hear. I don't think I could've forgiven him for that.

"It was Finn."

I sighed. 

We left the bunker and started following Finn. Murphy filled me in on what happened. Yes, I said Murphy. I expected Bellamy to tell me, but he was very quiet, and he was in his thoughts. I didn't want to bother him, so I asked Murphy.

He told me that the grounder said he knew where our friends are. He drew us a map. It was to the east of us. It was less than an hour away.

We walked for more that 30 minutes in complete silence. Finn was first, good 30 feet in front of us. Murphy was in the middle and Bellamy and I were last. Another few minutes passed before he finally spoke.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"For what?" I asked him. I was confused.

"I promised you that I'd make sure Finn didn't do anything stupid and I disappointed you." He didn't even look at me. He was looking at the ground the whole time. He was acting different than his usual self. Usually, he's strong and he kept his guard up. But right now, he looked so vulnerable. He looked honest. That's how I knew he was truly sorry.

"Hey, look at me." I said as I took his hand into mine. "You didn't disappoint me. What Finn did is not your fault. I know you did everything you could to prevent what happened. That's what counts."

He squeezed my hand and mouthed 'thank you'. I didn't want to let go of his hand. It fit so perfect into mine. I just wanted to stay like that forever. But of course, like everything else, Murphy had to ruin our moment. 

"Keep your eyes open. We are on the grounder territory." 

Again, that made Bellamy back away from me. We pulled out our guns and started going faster.

We were running for a few minutes until Murphy stopped running.

"I can't keep running."

"Keep going, we can't stop." Finn said

"Give him a minute." I told him.

"No! We don't have time for this. They are going to kill our friends." He was yelling at me.

"Keep your voice down." I told him said.

"Don't you know what the grounder said? He said they don't have long." Finn said.

"Yeah, i know what he said when you had a gun pointed at his head."

"You think I wanted to do that? He would have told them we were coming, and they would've killed our friends. Maybe that's something you can live with, but I can't." He pushed me out of the way. Bellamy couldn't keep watching Finn yell at me, so he stepped in.

"I know you did what you think you had to. You are not yourself right now and-" Before Bellamy could finish, I interrupted him because I saw something very important. 

"Look."

Not far from us, on the ground were lying dead people. Our dead people. And a lot of them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Camp Ark

"I'm leading a mission to bring the kids back." Kane said.

He got a few guards and Lincoln and they headed to find them. Kane was influenced by Abby how determined she was to find them, especially Clarke. He saw that she was ready to do anything to find them.