McFreaks

~Third Person P.O.V~

It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon in Norrisville.

Many of the citizens were out and about but most of them were at Norrisville's Pet Park playing with their pets.

This gated park, like most parks, had a few rules but it's most important one was-

"No entry without a pet?" Randy reads the sign in annoyance. "So wonk!"

"If our parents would have let us go splitsies on a monkey, we'd be ruling this pet park." Howard sighs and lifts up a tiny red motor bike and helmet. "Guess we don't need these anymore."

Howard throws them in the trash before the two walk away from the park, hands in their pockets.

"Our entire plan was monkey contingent." Randy rants. "Contingent. Now what are we
supposed to do?"

"Hi Riley's boyfriend!"

"Mason!"

Randy and Howard turn around at the call, with Randy blushing a bit, to see Mason and Riley making there over to them with a new addition scurrying on all fours beside them on a leash.

"Hey guys." Riley glances at Randy and blushes a bit. "Hi Randy." She then notices their down expressions. "Why so glum?"

"We want to get in the Pet Park but since we have no pet, we cant." Howard huffs before glancing down at the girl's smaller companion. "Whats with the weasel?"

Riley rolls her eyes before glancing at the ferret sitting beside her feet. "This is Basco, our Grandparent's ferret. They're visiting this week and asked us to take him to the park for some exercise. Ain't that right Bascoe?"

Bascoe made a sound in agreement and starts sniffing Randy's foot making him laugh. Kneeling down, he gives the small rodent a few pats. "Hey there little guy." A sudden thought comes to him making him look at Riley in worry. "Um, Riley are okay in going to the park? With your um..." Silently referring to her fear of dogs.

Riley catches onto what he's saying and smiles a little. "I'll be fine as long they aren't any big ones." She glance at the park nervously and leans in to ask. "You didn't see any did you?"

Randy shakes his head while standing back up. "No, the only one there is Buttermaker's and it's about the size of soccer ball."

Riley's sighs in relief.

"What are you talking about?" Mason ask curiously.

Riley just ruffles his hair. "Nothing. Now lets get to the park. Later guys."

Randy is the only one to wave them off while Howard only huffs some more. "Even Davis got to go in. This is so unfair!"

Randy sighs and pats his friend on the shoulder. "Calm down. We'll figure-" A large shadow flies over them making the friends pause and watch as McFist's hovercraft flies over a nearby lot and makes a circus themed building appear with a sign saying 'McFREAKS'.

A robo-ape dressed up in stripped shirt and straw hat popped out from behind a podium.

"From the darkest jungles of Detention Island, McFreaks! So McFreaky, you'll McFreak." The robo-ape announces to the forming crowed.

"Oh, man!" Howards groans throwing his hands up. "There were McFreaks on Detention Island? We should get in trouble again so we can go see 'em." He says this last part to Randy.

"Or... " Randy says honestly not wanting to go back to that place. "And I'm just
saying or, we could go to the McFreak Show."