Weinerman Up

~Riley's P.O.V~

"Riley! Could you go to the Gamehole and get a gift card please. I forgot to grab one when I went to get your cousin Mason's birthday gift." I heard my Dad say from down stairs.

"Just a minute Dad!" I say back before refocusing on my workout. "45..46..47..48..4-9....50!"

Standing up from my push ups, I started do my cool down stretches before I got dressed to leave.

Grabbing my bag, I went down stairs towards the front door.

"Bye Mom! Bye Dad! I'll be back later!"

"Bye Hon! Be safe!"

"And No boys!"

I groaned loudly. "Dad! I just going to the arcade! And I'm 14!"

"Exactly!"

Growling under my breath, I walked out of the house, embarrassed.

(A/N: Here's a quick pic of the family to help visualize.)

On the bus ride to the Gamehole, my mind went back to a few days ago at the sudden theory that presented itself to me

Is Randy Cunningham my partner, the Ninja?

When I really thought about it, certain things started connecting.

He is never with Howard when he's with Ninja.

He constantly disappears.

And Ninja's presence keeps getting more and more familiar to me.

Is he really-

No, I'm jumping to conclusions to fast. Its just best to observe and see what happens, and do I even wanna know the truth?

Ninja just being there was always good enough for me.

'Ugh, all this is just giving me a headache...' I thought to myself rubbing my head.

Feeling the bus come to a stop, I looked up and see I was at my destination so I get up and leave the bus.

Walking to the arcade, I enter and go straight to the cashier where the owner, Greg, was at.

"Hey there little lady! Welcome to Greg's GameHole, what can I do you for?" He asked.

"Hey Mr. Greg, I just need a $50 dollar gift card for a birthday." I said handing him a $50 dollar bill.

"No problemo." Greg said taking the bill and reaching under the counter and giving me the gift card. "Have a nice day. Skipow!"

"Thanks."

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

I nearly jump a foot in the air at the sudden cry of defeat that sounded familiar.